Fish and chips...naughty

TRICKYTREE

Well, took my 17 year old son out to Beefeater this evening as a treat. His 6 year old brother was at the panto. I had fish and chips, and apple crumble for pud. Always on track so thought I would enjoy my treat and not feel guilty. However, son sat all the time on his new Blackberry and hardly spoke to me!! Cheeky person!!! I ended up watching Sky News without the sound covering the student protests!!!.......back on track again but the fish was a bit yum........Teenage boys....don't we love them....
A bit full now...
Julie xx:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

he'd have been happier with a take out from the chippy rather than a "sit in" with mum in public..
it's nothing personal, that's just how teenagers are programed..

DD gets told to put her phone away when out with us, I hate going out and you look around and see couples having a meal out but spend the whole time texting other people! what is the point in going out with someone?????

know how you felt - picked son up (although he is 23) 35 miles of complete silence ! texting and ignoring me.........made me wonder why I bothered going to pick him up.

love him though

Oh i bet it was lovely! I had Domino's for lunch, had a light tea and done a lot of exercise tonight so i feel ok, not bloated at all like i usually am from pizza!

Dd is an abreviation for daughter, darling daughter, ds is for son.

yes, i will be exercising for the next 3 days...and yes he is still on his blackberry...although I am sure he will find me when his direct debit comes through.......
Have a lovely day
xx

Back