Fish/mince

fattothin

Gold Member
Hehehehe look at me posting on refeed lol.:D:D
Anyway I was just reading through the refeed paperwork and can anyone confirm? It states 4-6oz of chicken but it says as much as you want of fish fillet, so how much is that then?
Also im not a veggie but Im going to use the Quorn mince for the spag bol meal and it doesnt say the amont but it does say 4oz of spaghetti.
Oh and just out of interest is quorn better than lean mince for refeed/dieting??? :)

Hehehehe look at me posting on refeed lol.:D:D
Anyway I was just reading through the refeed paperwork and can anyone confirm? It states 4-6oz of chicken but it says as much as you want of fish fillet, so how much is that then?
Also im not a veggie but Im going to use the Quorn mince for the spag bol meal and it doesnt say the amont but it does say 4oz of spaghetti.
Oh and just out of interest is quorn better than lean mince for refeed/dieting??? :)
hi gary..
just a normal fillet of fish..so that would be either one cut section or just half of a fish (lengthways). re quorn, i used that being veggie anyway but it would be better cause hardly any fat whereas normal mince you would have to drain any fat off before you start cooking and you cant really guarantee youve got rid of it all that way. i started off having the minimum so 4oz of chicken etc and then when was maintaining gradually increased it to 6oz. with fish you can bascially have what you want as its all good but dont forget to remove the skin as that contains fat. 4oz spaghetti ...means 4oz cooked which isnt a lot when you see it on the plate so spread it out a bit and then put your quorn mince on top and it looks better! dont forget the veggies or salad with that as well :)

all the best and hope that helps

h x

Cheers Harri, spag bol with veggies or salad as well , bargain xxx

You started already or are you still thinking about it?

Garry are you joining us on the other side lol

If i remember correctly i think its 4-6oz fish for first few days garry! x

1 week on Monday here I come thats if im less than 12st 5lb on the 15th. Fingers crossed?

Oh and Garry you can get extra lean mince, i have that its good x

quornsgot to be better surely??/ xxx

Not a clue to be honest hun, cant be worse so may as well have it xx

Back