Fish Pedicure

There's a place in Coventry that does special fish parties, where you get 30 minutes on your feet and 15 on your hands all for £16 and you get free champagne too :) I went with 7 friends for my birthday and it was brill! Makes your skin so soft. The place we went makes sure the water is circulated six times between each customer and you have to wash your hands and feet before putting them in so it is really hygienic. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!

I loved it after getting over the initial extreme tickling! must say, think they had a piranaha in my tank by the way they went at the bottom of my feet at times!

This thread is my worst nighmare. I hate both fish & feet - the 2 together are like kryptonite to me!!?

It wouldn't hurt to give the fishes a head start lol!

These always offers on groupon for these, I went to Chester but I couldn't have it done until my blisters had gone. I so want one. X

Bunnylush said:
These always offers on groupon for these, I went to Chester but I couldn't have it done until my blisters had gone. I so want one. X

Oooh! Where in chester? I only live 40 mins away :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Welshtigger said:
Oooh! Where in chester? I only live 40 mins away :)

Google Fishy feet. It's near Laura Ashley ,near the cafe thing and toilets in the centre of the arcade/indoor bit.

The toilets are at ground level, go up stairs it's too your right x

Bunnylush said:
Google Fishy feet. It's near Laura Ashley ,near the cafe thing and toilets in the centre of the arcade/indoor bit.

The toilets are at ground level, go up stairs it's too your right x

Oooh! Thank you, might have to pay it a visit x

Booked my pedicure for Friday at 1:00 -- can't wait.

Ive been 3 times in Mcr City Centre - love it! it is soooo ticklish while happening (you will laugh alot but thats part of the experience), but feet def softer after.
Apparently in Turkey they have baths where the fish 'suck / cleans' your whole body but don't fancy that idea lol x

i would be a quivering wreck if they had access to my whole body LOL!!!!!!

Back