Fish sticks/crab sticks

kellmo

Gold Member
Does anybody have these? Are they allowed?

I have a packet calling my name but I'll bin them if I need to!

I wouldn't recommend them. They are low calorie buy I'm sure the ingredients are about 50% random fish and 50% crap! Might be worth googling ingredients but I'm sure they have sugar in.

Hope you find something suitable :)

fingers crossed said:
I wouldn't recommend them. They are low calorie buy I'm sure the ingredients are about 50% random fish and 50% crap! Might be worth googling ingredients but I'm sure they have sugar in.

Hope you find something suitable :)

Hmmm, they do contain sugar. Dammit. I ate about 5. :-/

I have relegated them to the back of the freezer which I will no doubt throw away the next time I empty it. Bugger :-(

Don't worry hun

4 sticks is 9.4g, you'll be fine. Don't stress

Have pure protein for a nibble next time Xx

I used to love those when I did dukan, now I would much rather have a nice bit of smoked fish!

I'm just so bloody sick of shakes and meals and bars. I am desperate for some normal, healthy food. Ughhhh. Week 11(?) blues I think :-(

I know what you mean its been four months for me, got another two

Make yourself a really nice meal over the weekend, enjoy and stay on plan

Nice frittata loaded with veggies
Smoked fish with poached eggs
Poached egg and asparagus
Spicey chicken and roast vegetables
Scrambled eggs with spinach

Make your protein and your meals indulgent, a nice wine glass or somethin simple can make it more enjoyable

Hang in there hun xxx

RebekahR said:

Make your protein and your meals indulgent, a nice wine glass or somethin simple can make it more enjoyable

Hang in there hun xxx

Thanks Rebekah, I do need to keep going I know, thanks x x

Nom nom. I think even though it's not strictly on plan a few scallops a bit of bacon and some veg would be nice :)

I also like crab sticks, but they have sugar in. So bloody carb sensitive I know theyd knock me out of ketosis :)

Am only 3 weeks in, I expect by 11 weeks my own knee would look tasty with a bit of seasoning

RebekahR said:

Hang in there hun xxx

Wow, those meals seem good. I didn't realise how fun a vlcd can be! Brilliant ideas!

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Back