Fish week, well worth it!!

donna1981

:DWI this morn & lost 3lb, so happy, that's me at first stone off target! :D
Theres no better motivation than that, have done a fish week as suggested on here for a boost and would definately reccommend to anybody finding themselves stuck.
I spent the last 5 wks sts & loosing 1lb and putting it in again and was feeling sorry for myself & really frustrated.
But definately geared up to get on target for xmas now:p

YAY! Well done :)

I am doing a fish week this week too - hoping it will push me closer to target after a 1/2 lb loss last week. It really does work.

fantastic well done :) I did a fish week on week 3 and lost 2.5lb (I say a week, it was actually 4 days. But I couldn't do it again, I was bored and not a big fan of fish xx

Thanks girls, good luck Madamelaminx, and kim, i'm not too fond on fish either, but was willing to give anything a try! I got really bored as i mainly ate tuna & salmon. Looking forward to something different for tea tonight!!

wahoooo....glad to see the fish weeks are still having an effect, I am going away on saturday for a week, but my plan is to start one from the next day...I need a big boost again :) dont think I will hit another 8lbs but just a couple would do at the moment

woo hoo well done hun!
im 7lb away from target...will be a lil bit less come weigh in on monday and funnily enough i was only talking to hubby last night saying next week or week after im going to do fish week as i lost 3lb last time,lol!

Whao, 8lb snuggle, thats great & well done you suz!
Think i will too, have a week off and then back to it! But am going to really try to add more fish to my diet in general, doesn't taste as bad as i thought!

Do all you fishers have fish for breakfast too?
I'm a green girl, but did the fish week but was so bloody bored of fish and salad or fish and veg. Do you lot do it on EE? I lost 1lb last week and sts this week. So I might consider doing it again after next weigh in but I was just bored of only doing 4 days with it.

No, I didnt do it at breakfast, just lunch and dinner. The key to not getting bored is to be a bit experimental - have some different meals with it, I am going to do a prawn curry tonight, last night I had baked salmon with cajun spices on - theres plenty of variety of fish and even more variety in recipes to choose from.

I didnt have it for breakfast either, just varied the fish....Sea bass is lovely and its really nice if you just wrap it in foil with onion and garlic and roast in the oven for 20 mins.

Do all you fishers have fish for breakfast too?
I'm a green girl, but did the fish week but was so bloody bored of fish and salad or fish and veg. Do you lot do it on EE? I lost 1lb last week and sts this week. So I might consider doing it again after next weigh in but I was just bored of only doing 4 days with it.

Hi Kim, i done red & green days depending on what i wanted along with fish. Found it easier! Had breaded fish & sw chips,last nite and synned at (7), but was really worth it.
Good luck :553:

So do you have fish for lunch and dinner every day and just follow your SW plan as usual with the same syns allowance and HEs and everything? I like the idea of a fish week, and my husband is a veggie who eats fish so it will be easy for family meals too

So do you have fish for lunch and dinner every day and just follow your SW plan as usual with the same syns allowance and HEs and everything? I like the idea of a fish week, and my husband is a veggie who eats fish so it will be easy for family meals too

Hi yeah, just stick to plan as usual having fish for lunch and dinner.
Good Luck:D

Back