Fish's Florida Countdown

fayfe

Silver Member
Morning all,

I restarted last week on Wednesday, after lacking motivation before due to complications from my spinal injury. Anyway, I lost 4lbs between Wednesday and Sunday and am well motivated for my Florida countdown.

Flight leaves on 24th July so essentially I have 46 days to cut down to my potentially steep goal of 195lbs (currently 227 as of this morning), which I worked out is roughly 5lbs a week I need to loose. The plan is to break from TS about 10 days before we fly and switch to low calorie/paleo to get used to eating food again - no food breaks are planned fore then.

Really just looking to be held accountable and where better than on here :)

Well done Fish, 4 lbs is good on your new restart:0clapper:

I like the sound of your plan:)

Good luck! I am on Day 2 at the moment and hoping to lose 1.5 stone by end of July! Everyone here is lovely and supportive I've found :)

Holly x

Good luck, sounds like you are off to a great start.
I lost 25lb in my first 4 weeks so it is not an impossible goal

How was today Fish? First few days are rotten, but it really does get easier after that. (Then harder again, LOL)!

I've done it before - the problem is now I can't move too much due to an injury, it'll be hard not to keep drawing comparisons from the last time!

Fish x
While that may be so...you will probably find that your weight loss will be very similar with or without exercise on a vlcd.

I think it's because I've always been able to do some form of exercise Mini (regardless of diet or not), so 2 years and counting of limited movement is doing my nut lol.

Spinoza, I've done it before and *touchwood* this time I've not had the headache etc that goes along with starting a VLCD, yesterday was fine just a very busy day in work! Luckily today I have the morning off, so I can drink a more balanced amount through the day.

Daily weigher alert: Down 4lbs since Sunday's weigh in, I'm going to try not to weigh myself until Sunday now though!

How's everyone doing?

Why do days off never end up being a day off? (ha) Ran my paperwork over to my new school for my October start on maternity cover (backstory I had to leave full time teaching due to my back and have been surviving on one day a week at a hospital school and exam tutoring), cleaned - well attempted, organised the ESTAs, cash travel money and travel insurance and marked some practice essays ready for next week's exam. I'm pooped!

I don't know where everyone else is but it's really muggy here, and the cats have stolen the fan because clearly mumma popped it out for them! I've had all 3 packs - not drunk as much water as normal as not really been thirsty but at least I have a few hours to get a few pints down my neck. For me it's home alone for the evening while the other half is at the gym (I'm quite lucky with timing for my restart as he's a powerlifter and he's currently on a cut so there is no carby temptation in the house).

How's everyone doing today?

Feeling poorly and sorry for myself today (not diet poorly just run down), which means I'm starving today for some reason :(

I only lost a lb between Wednesday and today which has irritated me a bit still in total 9lbs closer to the 195lb goal for July. So I've now got to average about 6lbs for the next 5 weeks to hit goal eek. In better news, I'm eyeing up a flamingo and a lobster swimming costume which I may treat myself to.

Only working two days this week so let's see if I can get this back on track!

Ok so my 3 a day packs are all done bar one and now I'm on to the last of my 4 day stock (I'm not sure how I managed to order those last time!), which I think I have about 3 weeks of, so will need to sit down and count them properly.

If I have less than the 3 weeks, I will evaluate if I will buy some more packs to take me up to 14th July as planned or if I'll just shift to paleo a little earlier than planned. I had contemplated continuing the diet on holiday and having 2 shakes a day while at Disney but we have the dining plan included so I think I'll just go clean eat on that rather than waste the credit.

Hi, sounds like you are doing well apart from poorly day, I have days (like today) where I am starving x

About the same, on the countdown to my holiday so getting antsy as I know I will be eating and I can't wait lol x

I am only going to Hemsby, near Great Yarmouth.
I love it there so much.
Its great having to buy clothes 2-3 sizes smaller to go with :)
Though I am not looking forward to the weigh in when I come back!!

It isn't that long for you really is it, it will fly by, I know my weeks have! x

Back