Fitting in Theme park rides.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by MissChocChip, 15 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MissChocChip

MissChocChip Member

Hiya
    We are planning on going to a theme park this week, probobly Drayton Manor as my son would like the Thomas land there.
    I'm a bit worried as I'm the heaviest I have been and I don't want to queue up for rides and then not fit in.
    I know last time a couple of years ago I went on a ride and although I fit, it was one of the ones where the thing comes down and sits over your shoulders and I could see that mine had locked much further out than everyone elses, so I was embarressed:eek:
    I have a 12 year old son too who will want to go on the bigger rides but I don't want to find myself making excuses to not go on, just in case I don't fit.
    I'm 5 foot 3 and weigh 13 and a half stones.
    I just wondered if anyone has been at a similar weight and found it ok.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissChocChip

MissChocChip Member

Oooops sorry, just noticed there is a very similar thread further down, that'll teach me to read everything first!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.