1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fitting in Theme park rides.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by MissChocChip, 15 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MissChocChip

MissChocChip Member

We are planning on going to a theme park this week, probobly Drayton Manor as my son would like the Thomas land there.
    I'm a bit worried as I'm the heaviest I have been and I don't want to queue up for rides and then not fit in.
    I know last time a couple of years ago I went on a ride and although I fit, it was one of the ones where the thing comes down and sits over your shoulders and I could see that mine had locked much further out than everyone elses, so I was embarressed:eek:
    I have a 12 year old son too who will want to go on the bigger rides but I don't want to find myself making excuses to not go on, just in case I don't fit.
    I'm 5 foot 3 and weigh 13 and a half stones.
    I just wondered if anyone has been at a similar weight and found it ok.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissChocChip

MissChocChip Member

Oooops sorry, just noticed there is a very similar thread further down, that'll teach me to read everything first!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.