Step 1 Sole Source + Fitting into 'the wedding dress' of my dreams.

Oh wow!!!!!

That's amazing honeybun :) stick with what ur doing. It works! Told u ud get a good loss this week!

VERY WELL DONE!!! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

So pleased! Got a holiday on 1st August, now beginning to think maybe ill enjoy being in a swimsuit (or, perhaps a bikini?!)

Also, being watching those dual dynamics videos on YouTube. They are quite motivating!

Oh also, update on diet comments - people just will not stop saying I'm on a fad and generally being negative. Can't wait to prove them all wrong! :D

SW: 12 st 8. Wk 1: -2IBs Wk 2: -6ibs

So pleased! Got a holiday on 1st August, now beginning to think maybe ill enjoy being in a swimsuit (or, perhaps a bikini?!)

Also, being watching those dual dynamics videos on YouTube. They are quite motivating!

Oh also, update on diet comments - people just will not stop saying I'm on a fad and generally being negative. Can't wait to prove them all wrong! :D

Ignore the negative comments Hannah. Keep your head down n get on with it, you can show them! Bikini sounds good :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

I will ignore! To be honest, being veggie I'm used to having to explain and justify my eating decisions anyway!

"So why are you actually vegetarian"
"So why are you actually on this diet?"

Haha. Anyway! Today, I'm excited to get my legs out in some kind of pair of shorts or a skirt! This is something I just don't ever do, I always wear tights or leggings. We are having a picnic and I've packed lots of SS+ goodies!

Looking forward to a lovely day, it's supposed to be 28 degrees here! :)

Twit twoo for the legs on show :) hope u gave a great day chick!

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Didn't get the legs out :( Still feeling very self conscious! Had a lovely time and wore a maxi dress I haven't worn in about 2 years. That was a nice feeling!

Today was such a good diet day for me! No hunger pangs! Feeling good and very positive! :)

Well done Hannah! Maxi dress sounds lovely :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Day 18

Seemed to have got into a bit of a routine now. Back into ketosis and now able to reduce the size of my SS+ meals. Scales say no loss so far this week, hoping to play catch up before Saturday!

OH home in less than 2 weeks. I'd love to have lost a stone by the time he's home. Here's to hoping!

Fingers crossed fir you Hannah! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Day 22!

Weigh in yesterday, only lost 1ib. Water retention I think, I'm pretty sure I wasn't drinking enough. Anyway, had a planned cheat day after weigh in because I was having a day out in London and also had big family BBQ. I didn't eat too much actually but had a glass of pimms and some paella! Yum. However, totally paying for it today. Tummy ache, cramps, bloated. Bad idea. Makes me less inclined to have another planned time off plan in the near future! Now have over a week til next WI, so hopefully will be able to bring it back.

Still feeling motivated :) Fitting into my size 12 skinny jeans which is nice!

3 working days left... You?! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hello! I have returned! Last week or so of school was crazy! Diet went a little by the way side with long days and way to many celebratory events! Anyway, back on the wagon - holiday in a weeks time and trying to be good for the bikini!

Been seeing a personal trainer and lifting weights which leaves me in a state of serious pain in the morning but love the difference in my body shape already!

I've now got 6 weeks of freedom to focus on shedding this weight and toning up. Exciting!

On another note. I'm getting annoyed that I can't change my profile picture. I've posted well over 20 times! Grr!

Got down to -14 pounds before my holiday. I really wanted to stay on plan as bet I could, but as a veggie, eating in Mallorca was hard enough as it was! Had fruits, salads etc but also pasta and pizza. Then after admitting defeat had a couple of ice creams.

Did lots of walking though and loads of snorkelling. Felt slightly bigger and bloated and resigned myself the fact id probably gain maybe 4-6ibs and then get back on the wagon when I got home (I even had a bar to start myself off on the plane for brekkie.)

Got home, around midday and jumped on the scales to see the damage +13 pounds. I was absolutely distraught. 4 weeks of hard work, all gone in a matter of days. I didn't eat perfectly, but then I didn't pig out. First thoughts - why bother. Second thoughts, I have to bother but is Cambridge really worth it if after a week off plan I gain that much. Final thoughts, stop over thinking and just get back on it. I'm due on in 4 days, the weather in Mallorca was very hot and I probably wasn't drinking enough - a chunk of the gain is probably water retention and will disappear in a week.

Anyway, all the same it is disheartening to see the same number on the scale that I did 4 weeks ago. I was fitting into clothes I hadn't in years and was just feeling generally confident.

Just have to keep ploughing through and look forward to when those feelings of achievement and confidence return. So today I will count as Series 2 episode 1. :p

SW: 12 st 8. Wk 1: -2IBs Wk 2: -6ibs Wk 3: -1ib

Okay! So the morning after the last post the scales said down 8 pounds. This morning down another 2. So that means it was only a 4 pound gain which seems more likely for a weeks holiday. Hurray!

Yay, fab news! 13lbs seemed a bit much! Keep going lovely, you'll do it. Just keep imagining yourself in your wedding dress on your wedding day, or imagine how you will feel when you see photos of you looking stunning! Stick with it, it's worth it, I promise :) (I'm a wedding photographer, and seeing brides losing weight and getting into their dream dress is such a fab feeling)

Thank you! Yeah feeling much happier. Those extra few pounds are falling off nicely. I think a couple more pounds and I'm going to start trying in dresses! Exciting!

That is sooo exciting, would love to do mine again. I was a fat bride and I really regret that....

Hey Hannah

How you doing? I'm back with my head hung in shame, but I'm back!

Hope you are winning. I'm getting geared up for getting stuck into this diet. New job, new start!

Hope you're ready for the new year. I'm back Thursday/Fri (insets)

You? X

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Ur welcome back any time Hannah, regardless of how much you've put on. Here to help you on your way when ur ready. No shame or embarrassment, just a virtual hug and a journey forward together :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Back