Step 1 Sole Source + Fitting into 'the wedding dress' of my dreams.

Thank you! Yeah feeling much happier. Those extra few pounds are falling off nicely. I think a couple more pounds and I'm going to start trying in dresses! Exciting!

SW: 12 st 8. Wk 1: -2IBs Wk 2: -6ibs Wk 3: -1ib

Hi Hannah so nice to read about your journey !
In on day 3 of SS now, finding it ok so far! Please keep posting your progress! Need all the inspiration I can get! Molly x

SW : 15.12 st. First weigh in next Monday !

Hi Molly!

Hannah hasn't been on for a while but I'm hoping she'll come back :)

I'm on day 4 now. Just in the headache stage :-/ know I need to ride the storm because it us worth it. I got to day 38 and fell off the wagon for about 8 weeks!

Good luck chick :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi Molly!

Hannah hasn't been on for a while but I'm hoping she'll come back :)

I'm on day 4 now. Just in the headache stage :-/ know I need to ride the storm because it us worth it. I got to day 38 and fell off the wagon for about 8 weeks!

Good luck chick :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi Forever! Thanks for you're reply!
Still 100% on day 7, had a splitting headache one evening but woke up the next day without it and nothing major since!
thats a pity but well done on getting back on plan, that must have been really hard.
when is your weigh in? How much do you want to lose? Xxx

Woooo! Go you! You must be delighted with such a big loss, makes the long hard week worth it!

I have my meeting at half eight just because of work so ill let you know! Probably 5 stone to lose over all but hoping for 3 before Christmas! Maybe a bit ambitious but there abouts!

xxx

Back