Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Good morning teamies! Howz everyone doing?

I'm still on track :D and have my WI on Thursday this week so fingers crossed!

Good luck for your 1st WI wannadrop3st! It's exciting huh?!

Good luck everyone else for their WI's whenever they may be! Fingers crossed for good losses for everyone!

I'm thinking about dying my hair at the mo! They've bought out a range of the xxl live colour dyes for dark hair and i'm thinking of trying one! Am a bit nervous though - what du all think?!

I'm thinking about dying my hair at the mo! They've bought out a range of the xxl live colour dyes for dark hair and i'm thinking of trying one! Am a bit nervous though - what du all think?! [/quote]

Mornin firstly i think a new hairstyle is a fab idea at this stage it will make you feel really good and highlights your weightloss cos you look even more different...
I'm feeling a bit better today for the first time since friday and am goin back to work tonight, phew that was the the worst cold ive ever had...
Good luck everyone with your wi this week Not sure whether you want to take my 6lb as this weeks loss with me getting weighed on a sunday and then next suns as next weeks etc...I'm on add a meal so it might not be too great...
Gosh im very chatty this mornig sorry going now lol x

Yeah, i think as Sunday is the absolute cut off - most actually post their results on a Friay it would be best to use last weeks for you. What were your weights from the last two WI's?

Has anyone seen Dawnd by the way? She's not posted since the members required thread. Du think she still wants her place?

I think i'm gonna go for it with the dye.....

Having decided to use Kel78's WI for last week as she weighs on Sunday afternoons, i've updated this weeks sheet! Take a look!

It's a brill result!

Flab2Fab Week 1 Results

Kel78 - 6lb's - 2.44%

Last edited:
were off to a good start go team x hehe

excellent, go for the hair dye, it always worrys me as last time i bleached my hair it went a bit orange so i stay away results are looking good so far, mind you dont think ive done so well this week i have a problem with sleep eating, you have heard of sleep walking i sleep walk and eat, i know there was a galaxy bar in the fridge last night, and this morning it had gone the evidence is in the bin, i dont recall eating it mind you never do, used to have a problem with angel cake so banned that from the house, now looks like anything is going to set me off . Hopefully i have lost a couple of pounds as would love to be into my 4th stone group, ie, was 14s6lbs, then 13s, then 12s, so would love to be in the 11s this week xxxxxx

Sleep eating? Oh no, poor you! I've read about that once.. My problem is that I just used to eat all day long. Can't imagine how fat I'd be if I'd been sleep eating on top of that! Good luck wannabeskinny on getting into the 11s. I was so excited to be 13 something at my last WI. Now can't wait to be 12 something, then 11, then 10... Go us!

Hope everyone is well today. Go for it with the hair Loz. I have an appointment in a month for hair cut, new colour plus an universal body wrap. My target is to lose a stone before then, and reward myself like that.

Sleep eating! lol! You better lock the fridge! God knows what kinda state i'd be in if i did that too!

Good luck for WI anyway, fingers crossed for ya!

Yup, Kel78's result has given us an ace start!

I've edited the first post in this thread to add everyone's WI days - hope they're right?

Yeah, pamper treats are my plan too! The wrap sounds lovely, you'll have to let us know what it's like! I'm deff gonna go with the dye - just debating which shade!

Last edited:
[i have a problem with sleep eating, you have heard of sleep walking i sleep walk and eat, i know there was a galaxy bar in the fridge last night, and this morning it had gone the evidence is in the bin, i dont recall eating it mind you never do, used to have a problem with angel cake so banned that from the house, now looks like anything is going to set me off]

Oh babe poor you remove such items from the house whats the point in eating it if you cant remember, doin something like that you would at least want the pleasure from it, lol :hug99: dont worry you will be fine you didnt mean to cheat so you havent been naughty xxx

i must have enjoyed it at the time, i have tried to put yummy food away but with kids and the OH, this gets difficult i even have put obstacles in front of the fridge so at least i might wake OH up when i fridge raid, but god only knows how i avoided the table and chairs!! lol, but whats done is done, gonna have to think of some army style assult course to get over before getting the the fridge, mind you dont think thats gonna work i must remember where things are, sleep eating is not fun, i used to sleep and telly watch, OH used to find me in front of the telly at all times of the night, just blankly watching the telly no particular chanel etc, just sitting there the Dr thinks if i have things on my mind this is when it happens, must learn to blank my mind xxx

Maybe try to make sure you're totally relaxed before going to bed? Bath with oils or relaxing music etc?

I've got me dye - went with the purpley shade :eek: as i'm well into purple at the moment! Fingers crossed it comes out nicely! Wish me luck!

good luck with the hair hun, and will try your suggestions tonightx

Looking forward to hearing how the hair turns out! Everyone having a good day? I'm on my third week now and doing ok - no cheats yet but so hungry today. Won't eat, I know that. Just would like to!

After a dodge couple of weeks with illness and parties etc i got back on track last Thursday! Have been good since then except for a chicken salad! I think because i'm happier with where I am i've got a bit complacent, need to remind myself that i'm still nowhere near a healthy weight!

I'm excited about hair too! Oooh!

Have a toilet seat to replace tonight as well! OH broke ours when drunk! lol! Am thinking of getting a pretty one!

Anyway - i'm off home and to sort the above out. Hopefully i'll check in later!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Loz, I hope your hair turned out ok ;)

Wannabee, poor you, not even actually getting to enjoy the galaxy :(

and get me........

I lost 8lb ..... woohooooo soooo happy :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi all!

8lb's is awesome! Well done! I've done your % below and will add the updated sheet tomorrow! What a brill start guys! Woooo!

My hair looks cool, am digging it! Might have to use another pack tomorrow to get a brighter colour though......not sure yet........

Hope everyone else has had a good day today?!

Flab2Fab Week 1 Results

Kel78 - 6lb's - 2.44%
wannadrop3st - 8lb's - 3.70%

Last edited:
whoa 8lbs is amazing v impressed hun x well done you x

Fingers crossed the rest of us will have good losses too and we can win this week! Woooo! We've had such a good start!

I'm getting a tad concerned about dawnd as she's not been online since asking to join the team. We don't have her official start weight or her WI day yet!

Back