Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Yes, seems strange that she hasn't said hello yet. Should we look for a new team member?

Good morning all by the way!

Good morning!

I'm not sure - maybe give her 'til the end of the week and just do this weeks results without her if we need to? Then advertise next week? I don't wanna seem mean!

The trouble is that my last team disbanded because we had so many people drop out all the time. Ideally we need every member to be comitted to the team!

What does anyone else think?

Hi Loz yeah i would give it a week and if no reply then we can advertise again...

Wannabe OMG well done you hun thats just brilliant excellent fantastic result you go girl with ya 100%

My Wi tom not really looking forward to it as the Galaxy incident knocked me out of the big K which is not good so gotta get back into it, so hopefully may only lose a 1lb or STS

Love to all x

Hi girls i agree too, give dawnd a little more time to get in touch it may just be that she doesnt have constant access to the net like we do. If not there is always people looking to join. You are right tho we do need everyone to be committed to the team not only for support but to kick some butt with our weightloss. x

Cool, that's settled then! :D

Don't worry about WI wannabeskinny - who knows it may be better than you think!

I have my WI tomorrow too......am hoping for at least 3lb off so wish me luck! I'll try and get online after to post result but am off out straight after so i may not be able to report until Friday!

well good luck both of you i'm sure you will be fine you have both done so well so far x

Thanks! Good luck for yours too!

How has everyone's day been then?

I'm knackered today, just having a coffee to try and wake me up a bit!

Good luck at WI. Having an ok day today - busy at work but its better like that. Going out tonight to a comedy club with friends - will be so difficult not to give in to temptation but determined to stick to CD. I'd love to be able the break the diet for the night, but know I'll only regret it in the end...

I am of the belief that short breaks from CD for special events are fine. BUT I am an example of how hard it is to get back on track afterwards! It's hard as once you've done it you keep finding excuses to eat!

If you are gonna take a day off make sure you low carb it and make sure you plan to do it in advance so you can prepare yourself to get back on it straight after!

I wish i was busier at work! It's quiet at the mo!

I love comedy clubs! We have a really good local club and i really must go again soon - it's been refurbed recently too! Have a brill time!

i agree try to low carb it im struggling at the mo after the galaxy incident but determind to get over it and get back into the big K wish my work would slow down too many idiots on the phones wanting help!!!, (i work at an insurance call centre) ohh its my job to help forgot that thought i was a shouting block for people to verabally abuse silly me x

Thank you, yes should be fun. I'm not going to cheat - well, my WI is Friday and I want to do well. Don't want to let the team down on our first WI week either. Poor you wannabe. No need for people to be rude, xx

Rude people really wind me up! It must be horrible being shouted at all day, i'd be too tempted to be rude back! lol!

Good for you Ciwti! I'm sure you'll have a brill time anyway!

I'm excited about everyone's WI's! Woo!

Hun my partner and i were just talking about this and its definatley rude customer week we have both encountered loads. Glad its not just us xxx
Well done ciwti good attitude the small sacrifices will pay off have a good night im going to work bleugh x

Thanks girls! Poor you Kel working tonight. Will let you know tomorrow if I've succeeded in being strict with myself! xx

Morning team!

Hope you're all good? It's my WI and Wannabeskinny's too today - wish us luck!

How was your comedy night Ciwti?

morning Loz, really not looking forward to wi this week first week im not excited in 7 weeks, but what will be will be been ss for two days so big K should be there now as got bad breath sure sign of the K monster, good luck hun for later x

You should be proud girls! I was out until 2am, and had a fantastic night and drank only water. Some sparkling, mainly tap and a CD bar. I wasn't even tempted. And my friends were really supportive. Yay!

Good luck with today's WI. Hope everyone has a great day x

Good luck with your WI later wannabeskinny! And good luck with yours tomorrow Ciwti! I'm looking forward to mine now..............

Well done on staying in control last night! It must have been a good 'un if you were out until 2am!

Hopefully - i'll be back later with WI results. If not i'll post tomorrow!

Blah awful night at work they all got fish and chips quel nightmare...survived tho yay xxx
Good look with all your WIs ladies x

Back