Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

well done on not having the fish and chips that was very good halo should be shining, had my wi and lost a pound so the galaxy incident did not do too much damage back on track now so better next week, x

Hi hunny well done any loss is always good...xxx

A pound? Well done! That's another one gone - yay!

And Kel - wow. I'm impressed that you didn't give in to temptation. They smell must have been killing you! x

6 for me! Well done everyone! I'll do % now......

Flab2Fab Week 1 (9) Results

Kel78 - 6lbs - 2.44%

wannadrop3st - 8lbs - 3.70% - Slimmer of the week!
Loz1984 - 6lbs - 3.01%
wannabeskinny - 1lb - 0.58%
Ciwti - 4lbs - 2.08%

Team loss = 25lbs - 2.44%

Attachments

• Team Sheet Flab2Fab.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 8
We have done so well guys - you should all be proud!

I'm gonna go ahead and post our results without Dawn as it doesn't look like she's coming to join us. We can advertise for a new member on monday if everyone agrees?

firstly well done you all what a fantastic weight loss between us thats 25 lbs this week nearly 2 stone ohg

Yes i think we need to advertise monday and get someone else to fill our team

im in shock thats just brill, my little 1lb will be more next week determined to lose more

x

Wow, well done everyone! That's brilliant! Yes, I think we should advertise on Monday for sure. x

wow girls didnt we do well even with only 5, yeah im definately up for advertising for a new member for next week xx

Cool. We'll do that on Monday then.

I may not be on over the weekend as it looks like a busy one! Have a good one evryone and i'll see y'all (less of ya i hope!) on Monday if not before!

Tata for now x

Bye hun have a great weekend x Sounds interesting I have a busy one too but it involves babysitting and working not so fun x

enjoy the weekend folks a quite one for me, gotta take OH shopping so will be a stressful one, new shoes shirt and tie he is not going to be happy as we have a ball next weekend, should be on line sometime over weekend but if not enjoy yourself and keep ssing, x

good morning team how are we all im working (supposed to be anyway) can not be bothered and having a choc shake x

Hi hun im going to work soon sat night how crap!!!
I've had a choc shake this morning too.
Havent we done well with our weightloss we might even be up toward the top of the list hehe x

Worried about my loss for next week tho as been on aam get weighed tomorra night so will let you know.

How was your shopping have you been yet?

Hi Guys,
sorry I not been online, i have been really busy :D
well done everyone on your losses, its brill eh !!
I went out last night for a family meal to Chiquitos, ahh smelt lovely, I sat there and had my water :D:p
It was easier than i thought it would be :eek:

does anyone have any ideas to help with bad breath that ketosis brings :cry::cry:

Hi girls well done to all and heres to our first win and many more xxx

Thanks Becky!

Woohoo! Well done us! :D Here's to another good week next time!

How was you WI yesterday Kel? I hope it went well.

Did we all have good weekends? It was over too fast as usual :cry:

I'll start a new member thread now.....

Back