Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

well done on a 1lb, i know its not a lot but its in the right direction... sounds like you had a pretty good weekend wannadrop good on ya, im ss 100% from now till 23rd (my b day) then im having a week off until new year eve then back on ss for the new year

hope everyone is ok and feeling festive

on a brighter note OH took me shopping and bought a lovely size 12 jumper and cords wow size 12 not been that for a number of years x

Hey girls. Can I ask your advice? I have cheated every day since last WI - too many christmas parties and no self control. I am still two stone off target but just can't seem to stick to CD 100% at the moment. Haven't weighed myself - too scared to - and my losses have been minimal recently. Not sure what to do.

a) Take a break until beginning of January - new year, new start

b) Try to get back on track

c) Change to WW for a while and see how that goes. At least then I can eat, and be sensible about it.

Just so confused. I was so focused, and then after I broke up with OH, just gone to pot.

Sorry for the rant, and also sorry I'm letting all of you down.

feel free to rant away not a problem, i dont know what you should do, i know i have not been good either, i am having a planned break over xmas and will be 100% from 27 December, as this is when all my dues are finished, i dont drink so NYear is not a prob. I really dont know what to suggest if you are finding it tough going have a break, dont waste your money on the products if they are not helping, if you think you will be determined come New Year, that is the difficult one, as its easy to stop but how easy is it to get back on? I dont know as I have not had a break yet, so im worried I wont do it (mind you too late now binned all my bigger clothes) but I know I have to, WW is a good idea at least you can stick to healthy foods, or Atkins as its low carb like CD,

the choice is yours..... but what ever you do look back at what you have acheived already x

I've lost 3 this week guys but i'm afraid ive en on the quality street and baileys already so not going to WI next week x

well done kel78 on your loss put down the baileys and choc !

hope you are all doing well my wi today dont really know how that will be but fingers crossed as i have been a bit of a picker this week x

hi girls how is everyone.. had my wi and another 1.5 lbs off so all good here

how is everyone today?????? my day crap as usual back to work yawn boring

kel78 - lost 3lbs = 1.39%
wannadrop 3st ? - no wi
MrsR2004 = lost 1lb = 0.43%
wannabeskinny - lost 1.5lbs = 0.97%
peachy1982 no wi

ciwti - no wi

Well done Kel78, great loss! I am normally the same with chocs and baileys a week before xmas :) this year I am trying to stay strong from fear of slipping!

I am having an ok week CD wise, had another bad week with my little boy and another hospital trip so was close to breaking point but in my weakest moment I just ate a CD bar really quickly and that seemed to be enough until the weak moment passed- quite proud really.

The thought of my xmas meal is keeping me going and focused, I will have nearly SS for 6 weeks at xmas, unbelievable really.

Hope everyone is well and having fun in the run up to xmas xx

Well done wannabeskinny, sounds like you have had a good week! x

hi MrsR2004 sorry about your little un, must be very difficult for you I hope he is ok and well done for being strong, especially with everything you have to contend with.... im looking forward to my xmas dinner although i have been a naughty picker today had great nan round for tea an managed to eat a lot of pastry stuff so back to ss for me for a few days before xmas as just by picking at bits today i have managed to gain a few pounds well 3 to be exact thats how quickly it can go on, hopefully by the morning i should only have gained 1 but thats enough picking just goes to show you have to be very careful on what you eat as it can easily go back on but is damned difficult to get off

hope everyone has a great weekend i will as its the first full weekend i have had off work for a least 6 months xxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, your doing so well on the losses, expecailly at this time of year :D

Citwi, you will know what is right for you.. its not easy eh :confused:
At my last weigh in i bought 3 weeks worth of CD as my CDC is going to Austrailia for Chrimbo :cool:
My plan was originally to SS as much as possible, but now i have decided as long as i dont put any weight on i will be happy ;)
From now till xmas eve i will SS, (try to, the quality streets are open :8855:)
I dont drink, its Choclate I have a problem with, but i know that come 29th, it will all be gone and i will get back on track, ready for my weigh in on 5th :p
Dont be to hard on yourself, January will come soon enough :eek:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi wannabeskinny,

Yes my little boy is ok now thankfully - do you ever feel like nothing is going right? After a couple of tough weeks my only constant has been CD, I think maybe this is why I have managed to stick to it, it's the only thing I can control, does that make sense?

Anyway, looking forward to xmas, the devil sitting on my shoulder feels a bit sorry for itself as would love a nice baileys (dont normally drink but like a baileys at xmas) and some forrero roche chocs! But the angel on the other shoulder is fighting back and saying you want to be slim more, haha!

I am nervous of how quickly the weight can go back on like you say, I guess I will do some damage on xmas day and boxing day but will have to make sure I am straight back on, on the 27th!

Hope your enjoying your weekend off! x

Hi guys - I'm filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

Hi there, 3lb loss for me this week :D xx

sorry its been sooooooooooo quiet everyone but its my birthday today!!!!!!!!!! best present weighing myself and being lightest for at least 9 years xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!! must feel great being your lightest in 9 years, well done x

good morning on boxing day, well ate quite a lot yesterday and now feel the need not to eat today so back to cd today not done any damage from eating as stayed the same on the scales but can not look at a turkey in the eye, hope you all ok and had a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all. Hope you had a great christmas. Can't believe it's been and gone. Also, I think it's best if you replace me on the team. I'm not focused at the moment, and think I'd just let you down. I am starting back strict in the New year but think I need to focus on my own. Thanks though girls, and best of luck to you all. I will be keeping an eye on this thread and see how you're getting on. xx

hi all sorry ciwti that you are leaving, which makes it awkward for me im in the same boat going to stop cd for a few months and try WW for a while as im not in the right frame of mind sorry girls thanks for all the support you have given, i will still be lurking around hope you all understand my decision and the very best of luck to you all x

Back