Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

I do its so ridiculous a size 18 jeans and i'm no longer the fattest sister hahaha think she will be joining us soon x

Is everyone ready for xmas i am now just about, little un not havin a main prezzie this year i want to get him what he wants (an xbox 360) but he has got so much ie a DS a gamecube and a wii that you just have to draw the line. I think parents are crazy nowadays and it cant help the kids so this year lew is going to learn that money doesnt grow on trees, am i ded mean...i'm not sure! He is getting tons of little things like wii games and books.
Anyway that not what i was going to say...What is everyone doing about food? You may have already had this conversation in my ever constant abscence so ignore me if you have! A couple of months ago i was adamant I wasnt eating I thought i will make the sacrifice just this one year, but now its coming closer i'm so gonna eat and can taste the baileys already, So decision for me is not to binge but eat normally xmas day and boxing day and i think new years day but thats all. lets hope i stick to it. xxx

Hi Kel78, just wanted to say really well done on your fab loss so far, really is inspiring!

I talked to my cdc today and I am having xmas day and boxing day off but not going mad as I really want to find it pretty easy to get back on, I get terrible headaches so will be staying away from the main carbs! I just pray I don't have a huge gain but am really focused to just have those 2 days and to stay sensible (its keeping me going at the moment) xx

Hi there, just wanted to let you know I lost 5lb this week :smiley1842:

23lb down in 3 weeks, think I am in shock :eek: aiming for another 5lb off before xmas so then I will have lost 2 stone :D

Hey Kel, well done on that 5 stone :D that is a huge achievement :D

Well done on teh losses everyone, keep it up :D

I lost 2lb this week, so i have reached 2 stone target, really chuffed with that:8855:

My CDC has gone away from now till 3rd Jan, so my next weigh in is 5th Jan. I will have to make do with my scales at home:eek:

I have decided to have xmas eve, xmas day and 27th off, not gonna go mad, just enjoy xmas, and get back on 100% on 28th ;)
Fair play to those who can keep 100% SS over xmas, but i know i could not do it !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning all what great losses we are all having well done x

I have decided as its my bday on 23 that i will come off cd then and go back on 28th i dont and have not had alcohol for 8 years so that is not my problem so i will just avoid the carbs which i know i dont need ie, bread, potatoes, pasta and stick to veg and meat, i will still have a bar a day only because i like them for breakfast but i will enjoy this christmas, as i always do

hope all ok x

kel78 - lost 5lbs = 2.23%
wannadrop 3st ? - lost 2lbs = 1.05%
MrsR2004 = lost 5lbs = 2.07%
wannabeskinny - wi thursday
ciwti - need wi

peachy1982 - need wi

Hey all,
soz i dissapeared for ages.
Have lost another 2lbs since I last checked in. Had really bad family drama but thats all over now, so sorry i let you all down the last couple of weeks. I promise i will make it up to you.
peachy
x

hi Peachy nice to hear from you sorry about the drama, was getting worried about you as dont want anyone to destroy the good work they have acheived, well done on the 2lb down will mark that down for this weeks total, dont worry if you are struggling to find a few mos to get on line, we all understand what familys can be like x

wannabeskinny - wi thursday
ciwti - need wi
peachy1982 - lost 2lbs = 0.97%

not includin me and ciwti total loss so far 1.62% which is all good x

afternoon team how are we all doing enjoying the festive season, by glugging water x

morning all another 1.5lbs for me steady losses over the past month but realised how close xmas is so going to really go for it until then hope you are all ok x

Well done everyone, all had a good week by the looks of things :)

2 pounds off for me - sorry for being so quiet this week. Super busy at work. Well done everyone! x

wannabeskinny - lost 1.5lbs =0.96%
ciwti - lost 2lbs = 1.15%
peachy1982 - lost 2lbs = 0.97%

biggest losers this week were MrsR2004 and Kel78 well done you

we all had an excellent week i have been 100% for two days as i really need to be in the 10s soon, hope all are ok and not too busy at work etc

total % lost was 1.48%, between us this week we lost 17.5 lbs over a stone so really well done all x

Wow that total loss this week is great! x

morning all how are we today, not been on this weeked as probs with computer

so how was everyones weekend mine was good although i was not!, went dog racing had a mcdonalds happy meal oops, and some chips later on (double oops) then birthday cake (really big ooops)_ mind you weighed this morning and no increase but must be good today or it will add up

hope all are well xxxxxxxxxx

Hi wannabeskinny, sounds like you had a fab weekend, just not cd :)

My loss this week was 1lb :( struggled with the water this week as so much going on but still managed to stay SS 100%. Hoping for a better loss next week!

Sorry it's not a bigger loss team x

Hey Guys,
Sorry not been on for a few days, I been visiting relatives in Devon, had a fab weekend, 2 kids birthday partys :eek: (and all the party food twice over :eek:)
Finding the fact i am not getting weighed till 5th January a nightmare :break_diet:
Given myself a good kick up the arse and will get back on SS tomorrow :wave_cry:

Well done on your 1lb loss Mrs... a loss is a loss eh :D

Back