Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hey girls......
I too am in the same boat as you guys, I am struggleing big time and need to focus on myself for a while :cry:
I have put on 4lb over xmas, and i just cant get back into it :break_diet:
tomorrow is a new day and i hope to stick with it 100%, as i still have a way to go yet....
Soo good luck on all your journeys, i will still be on this site, so hope to be able to keep up with you all :wave_cry:

Oh dear, sorry to hear a couple of you are struggling but can understand the need for some time to yourself for a bit, time to re-focus etc ....

Does this mean that the team is no more? I am pretty new so not sure how it works :confused:

Good luck to you all!!! Can you believe all the easter stuff in the shops already :eek:

I had a 1lb gain over xmas but am back on it and reading up for some extra motivation! xx

Hi folks, does this mean there are some vacancies in your team? I am just starting SS and would like to join one.

Thanks

Hi Marie,
Yes it seems we have spaces on team 15 so you are of course welcome to join! From what I can gather from above posts Ciwti, wannabeskinny and wannadrop3st have opted out of the team for now, leaving myself (MrsR2004), Peachy1982 and Kel78 left - are you guys still around??

I am pretty new myself so not exactly sure what to do, I would normally post my weigh ins but I guess someone will need to collect results and send them to Irene? Will see what I can find out xx

Woo hoo, officially a Flab2Fab member :D

I would offer to be a team leader but I do 12 hour shifts and when I am on nights you wont see me around for 2 or 3 days which isnt good for collating results.

Anyway, a bit about me.........

I have done CDSS before, and was going great guns until the OH and I split up, I had lost over 2 and a half stone in the 6 or 7 weeks, but it all went a bit pear shaped after that, with all the stress and upset it all came a bit too much.

Well, thats water under the bridge and I picked myself up and I have been living the hight life ever since.......a little too much perhaps. I am 40 on 28 September and there is no way I am going to be fat for it. I intend to be wearing the little black dress and knee length boots for my birthday celebrations :D

I am always around, when I am not working, and perhaps I can get on from work, I'll have to check. But if there is anyone in our team that needs support I will be there to help anyone out. :cool:

....... I'll read back through the thread to try and get the gist of whats happening and who everyone is and that :)

Welcome Marie!

Sorry to hear about splitting from your husband, must have been a difficult time so completely normal to lose sight of things. Glad to hear you are back on top again though and hope CD goes really well for you. You will be in that little black dress before you know it!!!

I am 30 this November and I am determined not to be fat for then, although I would like to be pregnant ;-)

No worries about the team leader thing, I can give it a try but am also not always around but will try it and see how it goes.

I will need your starting weight and then weekly weigh ins, also what day do you weigh in on?

xx

Team update:

Hi all, just wanted to update the member list and see who is still around, at the moment I believe the team is:
Kel78
Peachy1982
MrsR2004
Hazeyblue

Kel78 & Peachy1982 - as wannabeskinny is not around any more it seems we will be needing a leader to collate results, would either of your like to do this?? If not then I can try it and see if I get on ok and have the time etc as I always seem to be busy! As I haven't been around that long I guess I would need your weights last week and then weigh in results from this week, plus your weigh in day?

Let me know what you think please xx

Hi Mrs R

Good luck in your quest to get pregnant, and lose weight of course :) Completely over the OH now, in fact things are much better without him, even tho we were together for 18 years, I know he isnt the one for me now, I have changed a lot as a person these last few years and I suppose I had just outgrown him. Just waiting for that lovely guy that I AM supposed to be with now lol.

My starting weight is 18st 2lb as of New Years day and I am 5ft 3. My weigh in day is Tuesday.

Anything else you need to know?

Hi teamies

Should we advertise for some new team members?

Hi Marie,

Glad to hear you are over the OH, you sound really positive! I am really broody at the moment but keen to lose weight first if I can, I have a little boy who just turned 3 and I know he would love a little brother or sister!

Thanks for your info, think that's all I need for now, hopefully we will hear from the other 2 soon but yes we do need some more members Think there are a couple of people after a team so will track them down :)

xx

I had the same motivation to lose weight last time as you, we were talking about having a baby. Just as well we didnt :rolleyes:

arh big hugs, funny how things turn out huh?! Sounds like things worked out better for you though.

We have a new team member - big welcome to Nicaukids (Nicky) :wavey:

Nicky please can you let me know your current weight and weigh-in day and then weekly weigh in after that.
Thanks xx

Hey guys,
Good luck on keeping the Fab to Flab team going :D
I will pop on here every now and again to see how you are all getting on (if thats ok)

Mrs---- I think there is a spreadsheet posted on this thread that you just fill in and send to Irene, you will have to read through to find it though... or maybe easier to ask Irene to send you one..;)

Good luck all on your journeys, I am hoping mine is getting back on track now, and should be easier from tomorrow when i am back at work :rolleyes:

Hi Flab2Fab Team

My WI is Monday (but every fortnight) - will let you know start weight (as per CDC scales) tomorrow :D.

Do you want me to do my own WI on the alternate Mondays?

Pleased to see you are grouping together. Hope to hear from you next week. If stuck just pm me or post on a new thread and I will see it. How to do the calculations are on the rules thread

Good luck
Irene xx

Hi Nicky and welcome to our team. I just joined yesterday myself :D

Not sure about the weigh in and whether you should report your self weigh in for the inbetween weeks, Mrs R will know.

Good luck with your start tomorrow Nicky.

Hi wannadrop3st,

Thanks for dropping in and saying Hi! Will have a look for the spreadsheet thanks.

Good luck with the rest of your weightloss, all the best xx

Hi Nicky,

Glad to see you on here :D

Wishing you all the best for your start today.

Yes please let me know your start weight when you know and if you wouldn't mind posting the 'inbetween' weights you do yourself that would be good so we can keep a weekly team weigh in? Any problems don't worry.

Good luck xx

Back