Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hope you have all had a good day today,,, I have all my hair cut short and am buzzing,.. can't wait till my next weigh in....

x

your hair looks fab Tilly. All ready for the new you!!! Well done on your weight loss too. :)

Hi all. Im reporting back with a 5lb loss this week wahooooo!!! I was expecting more as TOTM but for some reason I havent started yet! I had all the symptons, the cramps, feeling hot, tender breasts but still nothing. Ive done a preg test this morning and its neg!!!!! Im about 2 weeks late and Im kidda worried as I still have all the symptons urghhhh!!! Anyhoo Im going to wait another 2 days then Im off to the GP to have it check out!xx

Hope you have all had a good day today,,, I have all my hair cut short and am buzzing,.. can't wait till my next weigh in....

x

Hair is GAWJUS!!!!!!! it really suits you xxx

Hi all. Im reporting back with a 5lb loss this week wahooooo!!! I was expecting more as TOTM but for some reason I havent started yet! I had all the symptons, the cramps, feeling hot, tender breasts but still nothing. Ive done a preg test this morning and its neg!!!!! Im about 2 weeks late and Im kidda worried as I still have all the symptons urghhhh!!! Anyhoo Im going to wait another 2 days then Im off to the GP to have it check out!xx

ooooh well done on the loss, and keep us posted on the other....must admit, P and I have discussed having kids, we're not quite ready yet, but you never know!

will be posting the results in a sec, off to do the birthday celebrations!
xxxx

This Weeks Results!!!!!

Hiya...

Here we are then! The results!

This weeks winner is Land of Maz, who lost 6lbs, which is a 3.15% loss. Fabulous! and she did all that running, so even more fabulous!!!

Overall, we weighed in at 1,172 lbs, lost 16lbs, which was 1.36% of our weight.

Haven't heard anything from Kel (Nightpaz) for a couple of weeks, so will PM her, and see if she still wants to carry on with CD, if not, will advertise for a new team member

Have a lovely day all, hope its fab. Off to open my Birthday pressies now!!

xxxx

Hi all soz i have not been around 4 a while ive been up and down with my diet due to migraines and medication but im bk on 100% as from tomorrow, is it still ok to stay on the team?
Welldone on all ur weightlosses!!!!!!!
Im off to sit in the garden 4 a bit and do nothing for a change the kids av told me im not allowed to do anything today as its my b'day but im dreading the mess as they are making lunch lol.
Hope you all have a great day, Kel xxx

double birthday girls!! Congratulations and much relaxing on order!!!

Hope everyone is doing okay?!

Tilly - lovin your hair!

Kel - hope you're feeling a bit better hun...

Princess - let us know when you see doctor... do they say CD can affect your period? can't say if i've heard that one? so much information overload in the first weeks i can't remember back.......

Hi all soz i have not been around 4 a while ive been up and down with my diet due to migraines and medication but im bk on 100% as from tomorrow, is it still ok to stay on the team?

Course you're okay to still be on the team!! have missed you xxx

Welldone on all ur weightlosses!!!!!!!
Im off to sit in the garden 4 a bit and do nothing for a change the kids av told me im not allowed to do anything today as its my b'day but im dreading the mess as they are making lunch lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! hope you've had a lovely day xxx
Hope you all have a great day, Kel xxx

Glad you're still around chick

xxx

morning campers!!

Happy to report a 2.5lb loss this week! yay me!

I'm not down about that as half expected a STS after 11lbs in 2 weeks prior....

not quite below the magical 13stone mark but bang on it, next week maybe?

Hi all, happy belated Birthday Rach!!!

Well done everyone on some good losses last week and nightpaz, you you feel better soon....

Well everyone I had my 3rd weigh in today and lost another 4llb!!!

which gives me 15lb in 3 weeks....

I am a happy bunny ~:)

Hope you all have a good week this week :)

xx

Hi,
I lost 2 lbs this week. I am pleased with that. 18lbs off in total! Soon be half way there.
I have bought my supplies of tetras to pack in my suitcase to take to the South of France this week..........full of good intentions!!

@Rachael! Hey hunny, happy belated bday gal! How did ya bday celebrations go?xxx

well done BG, I am sure you will do great in the south of france (the food there is rubbish anyway!!! :D)

Hope you have a good hols!

x

hi all, just popped quickly to say hi, am burried under a mound of university work, and am struggling at the moment!

will be back to say hi and get the fab results from you at the weekend, but for now, just sending lots of love. Enjoy the sunshine!

xxx

Hi all, just to say have a great weekend....
My weigh in next week will be Tuesday instead of Monday as i have to go out all day Monday, so will report back Tuesday.
Hope you get your work done Rach....

X

weigh in results!!

hello lovely ladies!! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend, its been gorgeous here, mind you have been stuck away in my office so haven't seen much of the sun...:(

thought you'd like to see the results!

1974Rach - STS (0.0%) Very sorry - think it was birthday cake :rolleyes: on my best behaviour from now on.
Bellesgrunny - Loss 2lbs (1.24%)
Indian Princess - Loss 3lbs (1.07%)
Tillyfloss - Loss 4lb (1.96%)
Land of Maz - Loss 2.5lb (1.35%)

Team Winner is Tillyfloss!!!! whoop whoop! another big gold star for you sweetie!
Team Weight - 1156 lbs, total loss 13.5lbs, (1.16%)

so there you go! all's good!

see you soon

xxx

hey guys - sorry to have to report a 1lb gain this week... feeling megabloated and expecting TOTM soon... first time i've ever gained... but i wasn't 100%, although not as naughty as i have been in other weeks and still lost, so who knows...

Not gonna let it stop me carrying on, hoping for a half decent catch up loss next week....

OMG thank you thank you (takes a bow!!! ) LOL

I am in such a good place right now!!!

Soooo my weight report for this week is another 4llb off!!!!!!!!! I am so chuffed.... I thought it would be very little as totm as made me feel bloated but must have shifted it!!

Hope you feel better soon Maz and hope you all have a great week this week!

x

:wave_cry::wave_cry:

hello....am a bad team leader:break_diet:

University traumas have bitten me on the bum and I have fallen off the wagon. I was a bad girl yesterday and I've been a bad girl today. I'm going to stay off CD for the rest of the week as my stress level is so high that i want to throw my shaker at the wall.

I so need to get up, dust myself down and climb back on the CD wagon but my head isn't playing ball. Am going to write this week off as a disaster and start again as of monday.

pls forgive me - i feel like a total failure :cry::cry::cry:

xxx

Back