Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

awwww Rach! you've got a lot on your plate... take the break but don't go mad on the carbs will ya....

We'll all be here anyway!

Hi all soz ive not been on for a while my little'un has been off school all week with a 'virus' so the doc says, im still trying to get his temp down but not having much luck.
Anyway my start weight is 12.4 (been on and off due to illness), i lost 9lbs this week am now 11.9 woohoo!! My WI day is tuesday now too. Im def sticking to this 100% now as i really wanna hit target. I hope you are all doing ok, goodluck with all ur WI's this week and i will try and get on here more, Kel xxx

Hello Teamies!
Good to read all about your ups and downs, so to speak.
I am back from France and got weighed today..........I put on 1 lb.
Considering the word holiday used to be my license for mega pigging out I am pleased with my weigh in. I apologise for the increase ..........however I am back on SS today and am looking for a good loss this week.
I want to be thin by July!

Hi all. I have lost 4lbs this week wahoooo!!! Im now in the 19s and hope to be in the 18stones next week or the week after.xxxxxx

Results!!!!!

Hi All,

Thought you'd like to see our results

1974Rach - Gain 2lbs
Bellesgrunny - Gain 1lbs
Land of Maz - Gain 1lbs
Indian Princess - Loss 4lbs (1.44%)
Tillyfloss - Loss 4lb (1.90%)
Nightpaz - Loss 9lb (5.23%)

Team Winner is Nightpaz
Team Weight - 1316.5 lbs, total loss 17lbs, (1.29%)

Have a lovely Bank Holiday and I promise to get my head together - back on it now!
xxx

Where are you Rach? Hope your ok x

Hi all just to let you know I lost another 3lb this week.... my total now being 22lb in 5 weeks!!!
I am a happy bunny again this week and still going strong with 100% SS!!
Hope everyone has a great week this week!!

xx

hi team!

Happier this week to report a 4.5lb loss...

brings me down to 12st 10.5lbs, happy to be into the 12stone somethings at last!!

so close to my orginal 12stone target but have already mentally switched to 10st 5.5lb as my new target weight... so will be here for a while longer! 2 stone 5lbs to go.... almost out of the obese and into the overweight category too... should achieve that in the next couple of weeks......

Absolutely brilliant Maz. Great loss, I am fair chuffed for you quine!

Well done Tilly another great loss!

Glad you lost then!

hello gals!!!

sorry I've not been around this week - have some how managed to screw up my internet connection.....(don't know how, but have got a man coming to look at it!)

glad to see you are all well, and pleased to say that I am back on track (about time!)

catch you soon

xxxx

I got weighed last night and am delighted to say I had my biggest loss so far this week.
6lbs off. I hugged my CDC!
I have been 100% and I thought I would have around 3lbs off.
I am now 11 stone exactly. Size 14's are getting fitting well and some are a bit loose................I am so pleased. Fair glaikit!
I am experimenting with mix a mousse this week. Anyone use it?
Glad you are back on track Rach.
Have a good weekend all. :)
Sun is shining here in Cambridgeshire this morning!

lol....i've tried the mix a mousse. Once. i thought it would be like angel delight. it's not!

I think the trick is to keep having a bash at it, but certainly its worth it for a change!

Computer is fixed!!!! whoop de whoo!

xxx

Hey all well done on all your losses gals! This week I lost 5lbs woop woop!!!! And Im also and inch too big for my 24 trousers!!! I havent been that size since 2004!!!!! And everyone is noticing and asking if Ive lost weight, gosh it feels amazing!!! Heres to getting into the 18stones next week!! Wahoooooooooo

I bought some size 12 trousers today!!

Back