ProPoints Flab2Fab0406 WI Diary

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by flab2fab0406, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. flab2fab0406

flab2fab0406 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I decided to start a weigh in diary to keep track of how I am doing. I am going into my third week on WWPP and I love it. I am amazed at how much food I can eat when I make healthy choices and that I don't have to feel guilty if I treat myself. :p

I have been battling the bulge for as long as I can remember - and obviously the bulge has always won. I've been a binge eater for most of my life - even at the age of 11, I can remember eating crisps and chocolate in excess and hiding the wrappers!! Then with every diet - from Atkins, Slimfast, Cambridge, Cabbage Soup...came the feeling of being deprived, which lead to more binging and putting on any weight I lost and then some.

I am doing this now because I want to be happier in my skin and I want my husband to be proud and to lust after me haha I laugh about it, but it's a sore subject. He has always made it clear he would find me more attractive if I lost weight...but with every attempt, I failed...making more of a gap between us from resentment. I love him so much and I know he loves me, but it's time for me to do this for the both of us. I have never been happy with my size, just never had the will power before. My husband is very excited for my to get him started on WW once I return home. I am currently on the other side of the world from him for the next 6+ months. It's hard on both of us, but I am going to make the most of it and get a good head start on this and try new recipes that I can cook for him.

I truly feel this is it and I will succeed once and for all - I will also have no problem maintaining on such an awesome diet.

I will stop talking now and get to the weigh ins haha

Start: 3.Feb.2011 233.5lbs (16st 9.5lbs)
    Wk1: 10.Feb.2011 227lbs (16st 3lbs -6.5lbs)
    Wk2: 17.Feb.2011 225lbs (16st 1lb -2lbs) SILVER 7
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.