Flapjack problems :(

After my first WI, I asked for some flapjacks. After I had eaten my first one, I started have bad stomach cramps. I thought it was just my tummy trying to digest the solid after only having shakes for a week. When I got home I felt very faint sick and terrible stomach pains. I was okay the following morning but when I had another flapjack the cramps began again. I was so light headed and thought I was going to pass out everytime I stood up, so was crawling around on hands and knees to reach the loo :cry:

I had drunk plenty of water on both days and can not think of another reason why I would feel so ill. They were both the peanut flapjacks and I know I am not allergic to them :confused:

I am hoping the pharmacist will swap the remaining flapjacks for shakes and I think I will stick with shakes from now on.

To be honest, they didn't taste as bad as I thought they would either and it was good to chew but REALLY not worth the pains and funny head :(

Ah hope you are feeling better soon, I have two a day and one shake as the shakes were making me sick maybe everyone has a different constitution and what suits one may not suit another. Find what suits you and stick with that I found it was trial and error. How long have you been on lipo ?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank you Determined To Succeed :) Glad the flapjacks are good for you. Pity the shakes make you sick. I agree, what suits some don't suit others! I have been on LT for 10 days now.

You may find that day ten that your body Is just getting used to the diet I have just finished week six and didn't have the flapjacks till week three. I read somewhere you weren't meant to take the flap jacks for the first two weeks. I have to say I found the first two weeks the hardest good luck x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Congratulations for getting to week 6 :) Maybe I should try them again next week then and see what happens? Thank you for the information, I hadn't heard about waiting 2 weeks. Sorry to hear the first 2 weeks were the hardest for you :( but that does give me more hope for week 3 ;) Thanks

Oh no, were they making you go to the toilet too?

Back