Flapjack question

I make a wicked onion gravy ;) ..... OOOH, and in a big yorkshire pud is nice!!

Mmmmm i love yorkshire pud! Are they full of fat hun? I keep avoiding them xx

if you havent already tried them id wait a few weeks for your taste buds to change and your getting desperate to chew xxx

No, i was told they were rank, so i left them ... Good plan tho, i will probably try in a few weeks or get a sample... I am missing chewing already :( I will just keep thinking of the size 10's i have ready and waiting!!

Ok went to the chemist and got the flapjacks.............Just spent 3 hours eating the peanut one. It tasted like an old smelly sock - they should be sued for calling it 'peanut flavour' In saying that I loved chewing it - it felt great - also im more full after eating that than i ever am drinking the shakes.

The peanut one wasnt chewy at all - was it supposed to be?? And what the hell was with the salty flavour are normal flapjacks salty.??

Hahhahaha noooo normal flapjacks are not salty! Dont forget you need more water when having flapjacks hun xx

Its not hard to drink more water I really cant get over how salty it was!!! My daughter came over cuz she wanted some and she went to take a bite and you would think i had given her a lemon to suck on !!!

Still i got to chew and im looking forward to the coconut one!!

Hahaha that happened with my mum..we both ran for the bin x

Ok went to the chemist and got the flapjacks.............Just spent 3 hours eating the peanut one. It tasted like an old smelly sock - they should be sued for calling it 'peanut flavour' In saying that I loved chewing it - it felt great - also im more full after eating that than i ever am drinking the shakes.

The peanut one wasnt chewy at all - was it supposed to be?? And what the hell was with the salty flavour are normal flapjacks salty.??

mmmmm... they sounds fab:rolleyes: might leave them for a while

Lol good idea hun although you never know! See if they have any samples so you dont waste a meal xx

Back