FLAPJACK TO THE RESCUE!!!!!

monique's memoirs

MY O/H HAD MCDONALDS TODAY for his dinner and the smell was unbearable. but i found a peanut flapjack and shock:eek: i really enjoyed it i had finished the lot without realising it now i used to think they were yak but today that lil flapjack saved my ketossis big time .... the flap jack was my hero cause now i feel great again and in so much control of this diet :D

Well done Monique, good for you. I'll be coping with McD and fish and chips in my house tonight, again! I'll be drinking my choc shake and relishing every mouthful. You really do get used to the smells of nice food and just think, when you reach target, everything in moderation.

paella tonight in my house

cooked it this morning......think i might potter around the garden while they are eating:)

i know chel whats going on ay .....me and no cheating lol i think im in the zone cause i feel so strong now and its about bloody time lmao xxx

MY O/H HAD MCDONALDS TODAY for his dinner and the smell was unbearable. but i found a peanut flapjack and shock:eek: i really enjoyed it i had finished the lot without realising it now i used to think they were yak but today that lil flapjack saved my ketossis big time .... the flap jack was my hero cause now i feel great again and in so much control of this diet :D
OMG I know how you feel - I went out with family last week and to a cafe and they had a huge plate of chilli and rice each and I sat had iced water and my shake then on Monday my daughter and husband decided to go to McDonalds and had meals there while I had coffee and water - it was so hard but I just sipped my water and messed about with my phone :sigh:

it was the smell that got me so i just went up to the green house and did some replanting anything to take me mind off it lol and get me away from the smell it makes me mad he eatten 1 large big mac meal plus a extra big mac hes a size 32 waise and ive seen more meat on a chip and he dont put weight on due to his job he is constantly active so most the time he burns more off then he puts in my brother also who is about size 30 waist can eat for england and not put on weight i have a whiff of anything and put on a lb lol xx

Well done my lovely, whats the postcode for the "ZONE" lol!!!, could do with a visit he he he , i'm watching my little man eat pizza...Yummm, thats my nemisis....whatever he leaves is going in the DOG!!!!! xx

lol i do that my jack russel will end up on a diet lol noooooooo she does about 50mph round my garden shes mental lmao i have one of those dogs lol that drive you crazy cause they never keep still xxx

lol i do that my jack russel will end up on a diet lol noooooooo she does about 50mph round my garden shes mental lmao i have one of those dogs lol that drive you crazy cause they never keep still xxx
I've got a black lab...typical lab slightly nuts lol!!, They could do a LT for dogs they could make a killing hehehe

Its the smell that gets me too! Well done for resisting!

Good for you girl. I havn't tried a flapjack yet, might give 1 a go next week. Is there a map to the zone on the inside of the wrapper? I'll meet ya there x

Haha im with you on that one! I was in Tesco earlier and the man behind me at the checkout had two of the freshest loaves of bread i've ever smelt in my life! It really was a killer! I very nearly mugged him for them, lol :) well done for resisting!!x

Back