Thoughts and feelings along the way

Well, Well ! I had to look up that coffee Susie. Have you had them before ?looking forward to hearing how you enjoy them. Or whatever you think of them.

No, hun, not had them before - but the reviews on Amazon were glowing - they should arrive today so will let you know. I think Tibbs tried the coconut one and said it was lovely :).

Interesting to see that the slice of wholemeal bread and butter is about the same calorie count as the mini kit kat and Café au lait from yesterday. Today I feel more like a slice of bread and butter.
All very well when I stick to these either or... Often I´d eat much more than one mini Kit Kat and then I´d still have bread and butter. :eek:

Oh crikey me too, followed by toast :D. Just realised I've not had bread for days now!

No, hun, not had them before - but the reviews on Amazon were glowing - they should arrive today so will let you know. I think Tibbs tried the coconut one and said it was lovely :).

Just realised I've not had bread for days now!
Well done Susie. Bread, butter, cheese and chocolate are my main downfalls.

So far, so good for me today but right now I'm having bad thoughts.
Thats why I came on here..

This too will pass... I'll feel so much better tomorrow if I stick to plan.:)

Went to the gym for an hour. YAAYY

You can do it hun - have a lovely dinner and lots of water and you will feel great! xx

Thanks Susie. I was fine once I´d sat at the table to the planned dinner and after that.
It helps so much to have something to just heat up when you get home hungry after a long day. I´d say it´s a key for me.
Even cooked a new recipe after I´d eaten for lunch today.
" Spicy Sweetcorn Soup " from the Hairy Dieter " fast food " book.

So..
Menu plan for today :

B: Rye Bread 118c , Cottage cheese 196c , Dalfour Raspberry and pomegrante SF jam = 360cals
L: HD Spicy Sweetcorn soup 274c , 5 cherry tomatoes 30 cals , 72g White Tuna 143c = 447cals
D: HM Ratatoulle 83c , 2 x poached eggs 150c , Slice wholemeal bread 92c = 328cals

Water 2 lts ( been doing fine with this all week )
Black coffee 2 ( ehm, already had them )
Semi Milk in teas 80c

Estimated for today 1.215 calories

Exercise = Done : just over an hour at the gym 45 cardio and the rest with weights.
Planned: Hour walk with dog at lunch break.

All this week I´ve struggled around 18:00 till I eat dinner. Not really because I´m hungry... I just "crave". I guess it´s wanting to comfort / celebrate with food and drink after a day of work and " being good"
But, it´s mad !!!!!
Why spoil the feeling of having accomplished what you set out to do and feeling better in body and mind ??? Why do it ??

I have enjoyed my food this week. I feel good about what I´ve eaten. I haven´t gone hungry and I feel better in my body. Why spoil it ?

Weird so very weird !

Oooh that soup sounds lovely!

Cravings are the worst thing - 5 o'clock for me was wine time, and I do still miss it - but I try and grab some water and glug that down to get past the moment.

I don't always win though! xx

The soup was quite nice Susie. It´s topped with some chopped corriander and bacon bits "fried" in chipotle paste. Certainly needed I´d say. I like the crunch of the corn.

Alcohol doesn´t help with the weight loss nor the will power does it. Best to leave the bottle with the cork in, BUT no, not always easy. o_O

Hi there, been reading through your thread. I love the hairy dieters too, it's great to find someone else who loves their recipes. I'm also a calorie counter :)
Congrats on your progress so far xx

Cravings are the worst thing - 5 o'clock for me was wine time, and I do still miss it - but I try and grab some water and glug that down to get past the moment.

That was the same for me, about 6.30pm and I wanted wine, earlier at the weekend. But the clocks changed and now it is bright at that time so I go for a walk.

Going for a walk sounds like a great way to distract from food cravings. I'd also heard brushing your teeth can help to take away cravings! I've always found a big glass of water and sometimes a piece of fruit helps x

Back