flapjacks are evil, stay clear!!!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Now i can manage most things but these bars...well squished together mush is vile! Think id rather munch dog food to be honest!
I have never tasted something so totally wrong! From the first taste my body objected but i tried both before i nearly threw up!
Im taking the rest back today!

Im really shocked they are put out there! I just dont see how they can be edible! I mean our taste buds are real acute cos u dont eat then u get these bars of s**t and id rather eat dry dog food out of my dogs bowl!

crazy

dont blame ya taking them back hun they are vile xxx

Very few people like them, some none the less, me, I would prefer to never eat again lol they are shockingly bad!

Even I couldn't eat one and I'm like a human dustbin. I even find the shakes truly delicious. I was amazed that the flapjack was so bad to be honest, tasted like a thousand camel arses.

I really can't eat them without gagging, though I'm fine with all the shakes. I thought if I left it a while and then tried again it would be better, but no!

I tried the peanut flapjack when i first tried LT a few years ago & hated it.

Lately i've been wanting something to chew on & a little fed up with the shakes so i got 1 flapjack yesterday to see if i could handle it.

Well i opened it last night & had it in front of me for about 10 mins before i got the courage to eat some.
The smell was bad but the taste was truely horrible :sign0137:
I spat it out & was cleaning my tongue with the nearest tissue & drank a whole glass of water to get the taste away.

I will never ever eat or attempt to eat one of those flapjacks again.

mmmh i love em!!! i prefare the coconut but yep i love em! they are best toasted as they are easier to eat that way. When i 1st tried them i hated them but by about week 4 i was fine with them, i find then easier for work rather than mixing shakes. Couldnt go without em now!

That's awful about the woman who has all flapjacks. Yeah, partly because I'm sure you're only meant to have 1 a day...but mainly because the poor woman must have something seriously wrong with her! : )
My pharmacist gave me 6 in my first week, even though you aren't meant to have them for a few weeks I believe - and then had the cheek to refuse to take them back!

i am in stitches laughing here ,,, feeling sorry for the woman cause she must have something wrong wot her hahaha .... she must have to take dulcolax every day

mmmh i love em!!! i prefare the coconut but yep i love em! they are best toasted as they are easier to eat that way. When i 1st tried them i hated them but by about week 4 i was fine with them, i find then easier for work rather than mixing shakes. Couldnt go without em now!

You seem to be in the minority pinkiepie! I'm really tempted to try them as I'd like to have as much variety as possible but some of these descriptions scare me. Does it help if you don't have a sweet tooth? (I've always preferred savouries.) Can you describe the taste for me please and why are they better toasted?

Sorry for all the questions but you seem to be the only person that eats them!

Peggie xx

I am not Pinkiepie but here would be my honest description:
The first bite tastes OK. Like a non-sweet, non-sticky flapjack. The second bite makes you realise they are incredibly salty. It's a salt taste that doesn't seem to go away with getting used to it the way it does with the shakes. The texture is crumbly but at the same time like when you chew a piece of bread far, far too long and you can't swallow it and it's sucked all the moisture out of your mouth. It tastes somehow so savoury - and I never thought it could be a bad thing. Actually, nah...it's indescribable, you'll have to get one and give it a go! On second thoughts...

Yup I agree also, They are evil..I nearly threw up when I tasted one, NEVER EVER AGAIN!!! :(

OMG since I've been reading this thread I've got the taste of them in my mouth! It's like cellular memory, they were that awful. Tongue...dessicated...help......

god...i laughed at this post....cheered me up no end...still chuckling now...Dont think i will be trying them...:p
I take all your words as gospel... eewww...dont wanna even try one!

Back