Flapjacks??

Ellebirdy

Can anyone tell me if the peanut and coconut flapjack are any good please, I cant stand the shakes they make me urge! yuk made them into a mousse but the vanilla one is still gross...choc not so bad. The soup is ok so dont mind that but hate the shakes.

Lots of people can't stand them and some love them. Personally I felt like I had just bit into a compost and sawdust cake!! But I couldn't stand any of the flavours at first and just got them down as quickly as possible. But now I have to say I really dont mind them. Having the choc shake curbs my craving for chocs and the soup makes me feel like I am having a meal and the vanilla tastes like cake mix!! But then I quite like that!!

At first it's trial and error as to which flavours you like. Give the flapjacks a go you won't know until you try them. Personally I can't stomach the soup I have been having all three shake flavours though I make the choc one up with peppermint tea. And I have only just discovered the joy of adding tablet sweetners to the strwberry shake so much nicer and I also make each one with 500ml of water they are nicer thinner... You have to try different things to make them more palatable to you:) good luck

i hated them both lol. i couldnt manage to eat a full 1 even the dog wouldnt eat it lol. but i find teh shakes yummy:)the soup is nice too.the flapjacks id not be trying again they have theer own unique taste nothing liek iv tasted b4 and definatly leave u not wanting more but i suppose thats a good thing.. upside is when u need to chew there good and u can dunk them in ur tea down side they taste of a mixture of cat biscuite and cardbored loljust try them tho cus u may like them its all trial and error

I'm sure that everyone has their own prefrences I don't mind the soup and the vanilla and strawberry shakes. I'm not too keen on the chocolate but could manage it if I had no other options. The flapjack however is a differrent matter. I have never experienced anything as disgusting. Describing it as a 'flapjack' is very misleading it has neither the same taste or texture and leaves a nasty after taste. Once was enough for me.

Thanks for all the tips and advice guys, it's always good to hear how other people are doing and what they like. Just ordered some flapjacks for next week as can't stomach the shakes so I look forward to eating cardboard lol.
Got my weigh in on friday...looking forward to it the first time in years I have looked forward to being weighed!! :)
x

Last edited:
Hahaha good luck Ellebirdy!! If you can't stomache the shakes but enjoy the flapjacks I will e-shake your hand!! LOL

I like the flapjacks though but they pale in flavour compared to the shakes I luff em!

I mix half a squashed flapjack with half a warm shake. It makes a kind of porridgey pudding.
Choc goes well with peanut & vanilla with coconut. Sometimes I pop them both in the blender so I get a really sweet type of paste. Sounds gross but it really is nice and makes a change...
Have to say that sounded so disgusting. But I tried it today with coconut and vanilla and it wasn't the worst thing in the world! :eat:
God we can manage to find ways around everything!! Ha Ha!!

Hahaha good luck Ellebirdy!! If you can't stomache the shakes but enjoy the flapjacks I will e-shake your hand!! LOL

I like the flapjacks though but they pale in flavour compared to the shakes I luff em!
Hey Aaron Campbell...you owe me a hand shake! lol I like the peanut flapjack but the coconut was a bit mank. Least I wont have to force myself to swallow the the yukky shakes:).

Back