Flapjacks

Daniella's Dad

Just a quickie.Is it 2 flapjacks to a portion for men?

I had my 1st taste yesterday and found 2 to be really heavy going,felt like 1 would have been enough.

I keep them for times when i REALLY want to eat something and as ive only been going a week and a half ive had a few even though their resemblance to chewing plasterboard is uncanny!

!st week results lost i stone 2 lbs or 7.4 kgs in new money which i was delighted with. Really motivated me to carry on and ive found this week a bit easier.

I have never attempted the crapjacks, so i don't know i am afraid... But you loss is brilliant-it makes that first week seem almost worth it! lol

Well done x

hehe I'll say...I took a bite out of one, and spat it out very fast, yes, plasterboard....choccy shakes for me altho I must confess I might get all 3 next week just for some change

hehe I'll say...I took a bite out of one, and spat it out very fast, yes, plasterboard....choccy shakes for me altho I must confess I might get all 3 next week just for some change

That's a good idea... Check if your pharmacist would be willing to change them if you don't like them though... There will be nothing worse than ending up having to have something you really can't stand!! lol If they won't change them,(but most will) only get 1 or 2 of each new flavour... Personally, i hate the vanilla one, so i only have strawberry and chocolate... I used to hate them, but now i actually like the taste (and even lick the lumps!! How sad am i ??? lol)

Good luck x

That's a good idea... Check if your pharmacist would be willing to change them if you don't like them though... There will be nothing worse than ending up having to have something you really can't stand!! lol If they won't change them,(but most will) only get 1 or 2 of each new flavour... Personally, i hate the vanilla one, so i only have strawberry and chocolate... I used to hate them, but now i actually like the taste (and even lick the lumps!! How sad am i ??? lol)

Good luck x

Very!!! How's you today Su? xxx

I am fine thank you hun.. How are you doing? Is the pain any more bearable? You have not got long now, your hospital date is drawing nearer.... i have been reading your posts.. Size 12 jeans, whoop whoop .. You have done really really well... How long are you going to be in hospital for? You are going to come back on here though aren't you?? (PLEASE!!)
I will really miss you when you are not on here x x

I am fine thank you hun.. How are you doing? Is the pain any more bearable? You have not got long now, your hospital date is drawing nearer.... i have been reading your posts.. Size 12 jeans, whoop whoop .. You have done really really well... How long are you going to be in hospital for? You are going to come back on here though aren't you?? (PLEASE!!)
I will really miss you when you are not on here x x

It's been really bad for a few days and I had to have a lot of pills before I could get up this morning. I have to say, though, that getting those jeans on (and having Paul say that they looked fine - that's the closest he's ever goingto get to paying me a compliment!) has been the biggest boost! I still have trouble with uploading photos on here so if I can't I'll FB you them and you can tell me what you think! I'll be honest and confess to having big knickers on underneath....holding it all together:kissass:

Back