Flapjacks

Mandy33

Has anyone tried the flap jacks? My pharmacist hasn't offered me them. I imagine it would be nice to have something to chew during the day.

I like them too, however don't have them that often ... I have heard them described as vaguely peanut/coconut flavoured cardboard, but as long as you sit down with a large glass of water - or coffee in my case to dunk them in, they're not bad at all!! Also great if you're out and about and don't want to take your shaker out!

and if you toast them you can ALMOST believe it's a peanut biscuit :)

I like them too. They are soft in texture not crispy, and are convenient if you are out for the day, but an acquired taste I think ;)

I have had one, whilst driving and nibbled it during what was a long day, but had to drink lots with it, really filled me up and when I go for new supplies I am going to get a few, just for convenience sakes as my job is a bit unpredictable sometimes, not brilliant taste but better than nothing!

Sorry but I hated mine and could only eat a couple of nibbles. Don't think theyre like cardboard, they have a very over powering taste in my opinion, I was very disapointed lol as you can imagine. Just try one though hun, everyone is different, you have to try just so you know xx

I find them really sour tasting. I can eat a couple of bites but even with loads of water or coffee I can't finish one. :/

Aye, VERY sour tasting...like someone's crumpled up wet cardboard...rubbed sweeteners ALL over it and let it dry. Then flattened it.

I quite like the coconut ones, but found the taste of the peanut ones too strong. I prefer them to shakes on the whole because they're far more convenient when I'm out and about.

My pharmacist is a bit rubbish like that too :sigh:

The peanut ones are horrible horrible horrible, nearly made me get sick :( They're really salty and strong tasting.

OHhhhhhhh I don't know weather to give the coconut ones a whirl now??????? Are they much better than the peanut?

I tried...i really did but after a wee little nibble my mouth shut firmly and would allow no more to enter! Yak yak! lol but some people do like them x

I have one more peanut and two coconut, I may try a coconut on Friday for my lunch, at least then I'd have a shake to look forward to if I don't like it!

You can order a sample of each from the number on the Lipotrim website. I ordered my samples at 2.30 in the afternoon and they were there the next morning! Really efficient.

I have only tried the peanut one but couldn't stand it, not even toasted. My coconut sample is still sat there for when I muster up enough courage again. However, everyone is different and you might really like them. By getting the samples too if you don't like it, you haven't lost a 'meal' from your week's supply so no harm done. If you do, you can ask your pharmacist to order them in for you. I don't think they would have any objection as long as they knew somebody was taking them home.

Ang x

oooo anglounic your a star, I'm going to do that right now :) thanks xx

Back