FLAPJACKS???

I only like the chocolate one and I have to have it warm!! Not much variety in my diet haha

Can only drink them ice cold. Don't like black coffee either so felt cold most of the time because of all the cold water. Read on here to try putting some of the vanilla shake into a cuppa instead of milk. Tried it once. Never again.

hi hun i would not recommend them, i tried the coconut one and ended up throwing it in the bin. but you have to experience them for yourself, good luck x.

Hi vikki, i did lipotrim TFR last year and lost 2stone within a month! But now i need to lose it (again!).. Had family loss so gave up :-/
But bought the flapjacks last week so am going to do a shake,the soup then a flapjack for 8weeks, i find its alot easier to do cos ur still chewing food so you dont feel completely deprived:) love love the flapjacks,they work out at about 250cals each or less:)
Keep me posted!
Best of luck
Lynn

Hi vikki, i did lipotrim TFR last year and lost 2stone within a month! But now i need to lose it (again!).. Had family loss so gave up :-/
But bought the flapjacks last week so am going to do a shake,the soup then a flapjack for 8weeks, i find its alot easier to do cos ur still chewing food so you dont feel completely deprived:) love love the flapjacks,they work out at about 250cals each or less:)
Keep me posted!
Best of luck
Lynn

Ahhh you are using the same meal plan as me! I thought I was very random in my selection so I am glad someone else likes it as well

Mine too! Flap jack, chocolate shake and soup :)

The flapjacks made me want to vomit! I'm a shake shake shake girl lol x

Back