Flapjacks

I had a search through the forums and in one, someone has contacted LT and confirmed they do slow weight loss. On the flip side, a number of people have tried all shakes one week, then having flapjacks in the next week and still saw decent losses.

Judgement call I reckon!
I had one a day pretty much throughout my LT journey and it made absolutely no difference to my weight loss which was around 4 pounds a week.
Maybe they mean if you only have flapjacks that it slows it but then i was always told you could only have one a day?

It is just my fifth day but I have flapjack for breakfast with coffee, shake for lunch and soup for dinner. I like the variety of it and the flapjacks are not so bad with coffee;) Good luck to all

WI tomorrow for me and may get a couple to try x

Yeah go for it Dizzy and see if you like it. Good luck on WI tomo mine is the day after:)

Satan's biscuits!!!

well I got one to try, peanut i think, who knows and it was fine, granted my car wouldnt start outside the chemist so i was sat there awaiting the lovely RAC man and was blimmin' starving, but I can honestly say not bad, will get a couple more incase of another emergency!!

glad you like them! sorry about your can :(
i tried coconut and didnt' like it, too scared to try the peanut lol how did weigh in go?

glad you like them! sorry about your can :(
i tried coconut and didnt' like it, too scared to try the peanut lol how did weigh in go?

Car fine we think just a dodgy battery connection, and weigh in was ok, 5lb off so going the right way, how are you feeling now though Clo?

All these comments have totaly put me off even trying the flapjacks! But i also love the soup, when my family are having dinner at night it makes me feel like i am to! x

well done Bev that is fantastic.....you must be delighted! glad there's not too much wrong with your car, i'm trying to sell my banger at the moment lol
i'm not doing great at the moment, if i've lost less than 4 lbs next week at weigh in i'm goign to quit and move to an eating diet, i just feel like i'm starving myself for nothing which is soul destroying... i know i had a big loss the first week, and normal loss the 2nd, but the 1.8 lbs really did p** me off :(

well done Bev that is fantastic.....you must be delighted! glad there's not too much wrong with your car, i'm trying to sell my banger at the moment lol
i'm not doing great at the moment, if i've lost less than 4 lbs next week at weigh in i'm goign to quit and move to an eating diet, i just feel like i'm starving myself for nothing which is soul destroying... i know i had a big loss the first week, and normal loss the 2nd, but the 1.8 lbs really did p** me off :(

Clo if you look at the bigger picture though you have still lost more than me and we have been on the same time hunny, I shall keep all crossed for next week, I am sure it will be a fabby one for you ( and you know I totally know where you can coming from with being peed at this, I would be also x)

Back