Flapjacks

Steady hun - get a grip!!

I LOVE LT- ITS ALL YUMMY!

Flapjacks are good! Chicken soup I hated - now i LOVE IT! Choc is YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY and strawberry is real tasty too!

BUT... Cold vanilla shake with a big spoonful of coffee and loads of crushed ice - well that is better than sex! :)

xox
LOL BETTER THAN SEX!!!!!! You can tell you have been single for a while hunni lol xxxx

I've not had the Flapjacks. I don't think I'll try them either as you have to eat them and I'd worry about rekindling the desire to eat food. I will stick to what I know - the shakes!!!

Chicken Soup, Now Youve Started Em All Off.........soupists Here Ya Go Lol X
All i will say in addition to my early comment of slug killer, weed killer and sink unblocker is that the CHICKEN POOP!!!! is comparable to CLIT BANG!!!! tastes like it tooooooo EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MINGING!!!!!

All i will say in addition to my early comment of slug killer, weed killer and sink unblocker is that the CHICKEN POOP!!!! is comparable to CLIT BANG!!!! tastes like it tooooooo EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MINGING!!!!!

You whatttt !!! did you mean CILIT BANG :eek:

Chicken Soup, Now Youve Started Em All Off.........soupists Here Ya Go Lol X

Now then... make it properly, make sure there are no lumps add ground black pepper, a pinch of chilli powder and Bobs your Uncle:D

I was dearing this week and went and tried two flapjacks both peanut flavour. I had one in work and the first few bites were fine, then my the taste registered my brain and it was :jelous::jelous::jelous: no matter how much water or coffee I tried drinking with them I couldnt stomach them.. so I think I will stick to my good old chocolate and chicken soup shakes instead! :)

am i going to sound like a freak when i say i think the chicken soup is lovely...... its like the soup out of vending machines which for some reason?? i like.
i was quite excited about trying the flapjacks too......
is there any hope for me. lol

I can't even begin to describe how awful the flapjacks are, even my father who would eat almost anything took a bite and spat it into the bin straight away, the best place for it really. There's no way flapjacks would rekindle anyone's desire for food and I guess that's why they taste the way they do. But as with all things, different strokes for different folks. Thanks for the tips re mixing vanilla with coffee, must try that the next time I'm back on TFR.

No wonder I like it so much, although next time I get the opportunity, do you think she would mind if I sprinkled some paprika and pepper on it:D:Dxx

LOL. I'm sure she does it on purpose, what with burger-bugger, cillit-clit.

LOL!

No wonder I like it so much, although next time I get the opportunity, do you think she would mind if I sprinkled some paprika and pepper on it:D:Dxx

U GOT SOME SEXY MOVES UP UR SLEEVE GAZ! LOL LOL LOL...

CREAM IS SO LAST YEAR... PAPRIKA IS THE NEW BLACK.

lmao Julz xxx

LMAO loving your school of thought nic and gaz

Well - I certainly set the cat among the pigeons with that little outburst didn't I???
I wonder if I might get to like the vanilla shake then, 'cos I liked the soup at first, but can't manage it now....

Ha Ha look at me!! I made a right royal mess of my tracker!!! I meant to put another 5lb gone on there - and I am now only 5lb away from target.........

Back