flapjacks

They are an acquired taste i got 4 this week to give them a go as i was fed up of chicken soup for tea . 2 peanut and 2 coconut i took ages eating the peanut one on friday but got it down in the end I have just had to give up on the coconut one halfway through before I was ill.. I think they are that bad I have had to phone my mum to go swap the two remaining ones tomorrow whilst im at work because the thought of eating another one is putting me off the whole LT idea.. but saying that lots of people think they are really nice so its a case of trying i guess

personally i think they are gross i couldnt even eat a whole one! someone on here makes porridge from them put some sweetners in boiling water (to taste) then crumble the flapjack into it dont know what its like x

they're managable when on the go, but Im led to believe you should only have them after 2 weeks on the shakes/soup.

I like them. They aren't like real flapjacks but to me they are way better than the soup.

They are also useful if you are on the go or at work coz they don't need any preparation.

They seem to be like marmite - you love 'em or hate 'em.

x

aboslutely without doubt the worst thing i have ever put in my mouth - and believe me thats saying something :O

Back