Flat belly?!

Baby_r

Hii girls!! Was wondeeing if any of u know how i can get a flat belly! I have a lil bit of fat still on my belly! Whats the best way to lose this? I have four weeks to get a flat belly for my bikini! Any good exercises and tips?!
Would appreciate it alot!! :)

Iv just brought the 30 day shred dvd after reading good reviews! Has anyone tried it out? And what were the results like?

30day shred is pretty good i think... Altho i didnt notice much difference to my tummy as its in quite a bad way from having babies lol!!!
But yes the ab sections on there are quite good - and i would do more than the minute she does - once u know the moves do it as much as u can in a day, x

I am a great fan of Jillian Michaels and am in the middle of the 30-day Shred. If the strength exercises are good, I find the abs too easy. But she has made another workout DVD, "6 weeks 6 packs" and I might try that next.

Regarding the 30-day Shred, I lost a lot around the arms and my shoulders and back are far less chubby. And my cardio has improved. But I have not seen any improvement (yet?) in my belly. I have a lot of fat though! :)

Back