Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

flavoured oatso simple HXB?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Muffindoll, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I'm back on SW again and had heard that you can have a golden syrup oatso simple as HXB and add 2 syns, I'm not sure if this is correct but I wondered, if it is can I do the same with the cinnamon one?
    I was having a plain one yesterday and mentioned to a friend that I hadn't tried the cinnamon and she was really kind and brought me one in this morning to try so I would have felt mean not having it, but I'm not sure I can get away with it as a HXB??:confused:
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    I'm not sure about the golden syrup flavour, but i sometimes have the original flavour, and once its cooked with milk or water add a little cinnamon of your own and grate an apple into it.

Thats really nice and filling.

x

4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    mmmm thats a good idea, I did really enjoy it too, but I don't want to buy a box full if I have to syn them, I think I'll use your idea and at least then I know they'll be just HXB. Sounds really nice with the apple in too!
    Thanks x

5. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    It is lovely..my bf stirs options choccie sachets into his porridge with flaxseeds..but he's just weird like that :p lol.

6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am pretty sure these don't count as HEb, only the plain one does.

7. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i mix my porridge with chocolate options too :D

8. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

These are not a B choice. If you look at the oat content in the flavoured sachets, there's not nearly as much as in a regular pack, the remaining ingredients are sugar and flavourings.
    They may be the same calories but they're not as good for you as regular oats.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.