flavoured oatso simple HXB?

Muffindoll

Hiya, I'm back on SW again and had heard that you can have a golden syrup oatso simple as HXB and add 2 syns, I'm not sure if this is correct but I wondered, if it is can I do the same with the cinnamon one?
I was having a plain one yesterday and mentioned to a friend that I hadn't tried the cinnamon and she was really kind and brought me one in this morning to try so I would have felt mean not having it, but I'm not sure I can get away with it as a HXB??:confused:
Thanks

I'm not sure about the golden syrup flavour, but i sometimes have the original flavour, and once its cooked with milk or water add a little cinnamon of your own and grate an apple into it.

Thats really nice and filling.

x

mmmm thats a good idea, I did really enjoy it too, but I don't want to buy a box full if I have to syn them, I think I'll use your idea and at least then I know they'll be just HXB. Sounds really nice with the apple in too!
Thanks x

It is lovely..my bf stirs options choccie sachets into his porridge with flaxseeds..but he's just weird like that :p lol.

These are not a B choice. If you look at the oat content in the flavoured sachets, there's not nearly as much as in a regular pack, the remaining ingredients are sugar and flavourings.
They may be the same calories but they're not as good for you as regular oats.

Back