Flavoured water drops

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Hi i posted a thread about this about 4 weeks ago and a few people did ask me if i would let them know how i got on.
Well i ordered them and they took a while to come but when they did i took them to my pharmacist, who is also doing LT!

She had a look and saw no reson why i shouldn't give them a go but couldn't give me a guarantee they wouldn't bring me out of ketosis.

SO i tried them a couple of days ago, i used them in fizzy water and they smelled divine. Can i point out that the bottle which cost me nearly £5 is tiny and after putting 6 drops into my water and tasting it, it didn't take me long to figure that i would need probably half of the bottle for it to taste like i had thought it would, it was cherry flavour and i was imagining cherryade, lol

Anyway i finished the glass and have kept an eye on my ketosis, it made no difference to it FOR ME.

Would i recommend them? No they are not worth the money at all. So i hope this stops anyone else trying them and wasting their money.
Still glad i tried them as i would have always wondered but won't be getting anymore!:)

Thanks for that stinky; good to know and well done for being the guinea pig :)

Will you continue to use them by the way?

:) long live the guinea pig:D

Hi scots no i don't think i will use them again as i may get a taste for it, didn't really enjoy it either though tbh.

Would anyone like me to be a guinea pig for seeing if chiili beef and curry will bring me out of ketosis?? Anyone?:D

Hi scots no i don't think i will use them again as i may get a taste for it, didn't really enjoy it either though tbh.

Would anyone like me to be a guinea pig for seeing if chiili beef and curry will bring me out of ketosis?? Anyone?:D

NO NO NO NO lol!!!!! Look at you chancing your arm hahaha!!!!

Thanks for letting us know about the water flavouring.. and WOW what a rip!!!

Back