Flavoured water

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone ever drink this while doing the diet

My CDC told me about the Cambridge water flavouring too. She told me that it was adapted to the diet so will not slow down the weight loss. I think you have to wait the start of Week 3 though, but I may be wrong. xx

I love the CD water flavouring I have the berry one, it really helps me drink all my water x

guys ive been drinking tescos own brand flavour water... it has no citric acid in it an its 70p for 1.5l

and ive lost 20 pounds!

Which one is that missjam? I've been looking for citric acid free flavoured water for ages. Perfectly clear use to do one but I've not seen that for over a year. :(

Is it Tesco's own?? They are often on offer. Coke Zero suits me fine though personally.

im going to tesco today to try their own flavoured water, im really struggling drinking plain water.

im sure there was someone on here that got some from sainsburys that was ok to use.. cant find the post now!

The following flavoured waters are free from citric acid:
Sainsburys
Raspberry & cranberry
Peach
Apple & blackcurrant
Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling

Tescos
Strawberry
Apple

Spar
Apple & Raspberry sparkling

Perfectly Clear
Crisp Red Apple Still (not sure about the sparkling one)

Sainsburys also do their own brand cola zero which has no citric acid in. Asdas own brand diet cola has no citric acid in either.

Last edited:
Unofficially yes, I dont have much plain water anymore and it doesn't affect my losses. Its best to see how you go with it just in case, some people are super sensitive to any modifications and deviations, luckily I'm not.

I love peach sparkling water so made OH make a detour on the way home to get me some, it was a 5 mile detour but he did (and earnt major brownie points:) )

stokegal said:
Mmm the peach water is lovely - really peachy :)

Yep it is :)

Just tried asda own coke zero. Eugh!

Lol stick to coke zero

Yeah, gonna drink the *humphhhh* 12 cans I bought :cry::cry::cry::cry: and then revert.... Waste of cashio... Oh well, live and learn - at least it wasn't a bag of crisps :)

Back