Flavoured water

At least now we will know not to buy it :p

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

DON'T DO IT!!!!! I'm taking the 12 back - I just decided, I'll join the queue of other CDers.... :8855:

I thought it was too good to be true...

I've just checked the bottle of peach water (after drinking a pint of it) and it has citric acid in it!!

OH must have bought the wrong one :( but it says Spar peach flavoured water, Surfhunny what does your bottle look like?

stokegal said:
I thought it was too good to be true...

I've just checked the bottle of peach water (after drinking a pint of it) and it has citric acid in it!!

OH must have bought the wrong one :( but it says Spar peach flavoured water, Surfhunny what does your bottle look like?

Oh no Stokegal :( Did it knock you out of ketosis? xxx

My poor sauce, you sound quite traumatised :D

I am. It was so sweet my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth... :cry:

Oh no :( I'll check again, but it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis in the past so this once you might be okay. I'll post later with verdict. But I'll remove it from the list for now so no one else gets caught out by my mistake :(

Last edited:
Thanks Surfhunny. I don't think it knocked me out of ketosis but I was a greedy guzzler and drank a pint of it rather quickly and it gave me bad belly ache. I spent 20 minutes on the toilet (sorry if tmi)

My apologies, just been to Spar on way to work and it's the Apple and Raspberry one that's free from Citric acid. Although I'm pretty sure the peach one used to be or I wouldn't have bought it!! I'm gutted, I love the peach one :( but I'm not going to have it anymore, don't want to mess with ketosis. :cry: I'll up date the list now.

Surfhunny said:
The following flavoured waters are free from citric acid:
Sainsburys
Raspberry & cranberry
Peach
Apple & blackcurrant
Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling

Tescos
Strawberry
Apple

Spar
Peach sparkling

Sainsburys also do their own brand cola zero which has no citric acid in. Asdas own brand diet cola has no citric acid in either.

Do asda do any??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vickiet said:
Do asda do any??

Nope boo :(

But I've found another one, Morrisons have Perfectly Clear Crisp Red Apple!!! :D

Surfhunny said:
Nope boo :(

But I've found another one, Morrisons have Perfectly Clear Crisp Red Apple!!! :D

I looked on their website and everyone has citric acid grrrrrrr

Will just go to tesco instead, thanks for the info very Informative :) xx

Out of all the ones I looked at this is the only one I could find with no citric acid, it has malic acid instead which is fine. I've got the still one, so not sure about the sparkling one.

Attachments

• image-2101779107.jpg
    image-2101779107.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image-2101724670.jpg
    image-2101724670.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Thanks surfunny - I use to drink that from tesco before but they must have stopped selling it, a trip to Morrisons it is then :)

I bought the still apple and strawberry waters from tesco! @70p for 1.5l bottle, well worth it! Def no citric! Thanks for the tips! x

Out of all the ones I looked at this is the only one I could find with no citric acid, it has malic acid instead which is fine. I've got the still one, so not sure about the sparkling one.

Ooo,thank you for that. I can only get to a Morrisons so i'll definitely try that in the coming days :)

xxx

Back