Cruise PP flavourings

amij

Are all flavourings allowed? I bought a bunch of different ones for baking and noticed after they contaied vegetable oil, can I still use them?

This is my unprofessional opinion Amy, I have use all types of flavouring in cruise and conso only as they are not allowed in attack and found for the small amount I use it is insignificant, if you find you do stall just reduce or cut them out xxx

exactly, but always best to check xxx another Dukaneer could come along with a different opinion but most of us have found no difference. The Dukan ones look expensive but they last ages and are fab, my favourite is the praline.xxx

My fav dukan flavours are coconut and caramel. As Sid said a bit expensive but I think worth it. A bottle lasts ages but I just it in muffins.
Holland & Barratt sell them too. I got some the other week when they were bogof.

I have used all too and the oil ones tend to be less to use anyway, I have a ginger one that is for cake makers, and I only need two drops in my yogurt to make it taste. I have a couple of the Dukan ones and get a bit confused with the measurements of them, but they are yummy LOL. I also use preema flavourings from website swedishconnections as they are cheaper and soooo much range.

just recently found klassicool flavourings on ebay, there is a post on the main page just under this one about them.

Back