Flavours

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya

I might be starting this week, can anyone tell me what flavours the packs come in?

Thanks x x

It has been a while, but if I remember the old and the new you have:

Shakes: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Banana

Bars: Peanut, Cranberry, Toffee, Lemon, Fudge

Soups: Thai Chili, Chicken, Veggie, Mushroom, Tomato

There is also now a Chili and Porridge.

Someone will be a long to confirm! :)

Good luck to yoU!

Ooooohhh... chilli?
How is it?
Is it tasty?
I can't stand the soups so that might be a good alternative to shakes and porridge :)

The Chilli is an aquired taste, I think you either love it or hate it, it looks vile, smells vile and tastes of nothing special, I could eat it if I was blindfolded and held my nose lol....not for me, but some people do like it.

The porridge is delicious -I recommend that one (make it with a little less water)! And the bars are an acquired taste. The Peanut Crunch and the Cranberry Yoghurt are made of oaty/flaky bits (or wood-shavings) so they have really good texture (personally I preferred these!) and the Toffee, Lemon and Fudge have sort of a solidified gooey consistency - and I always hated these ones - however people say that if you microwave them a little they 'melt' a bit and become delicious.

I had a fondness for Mushroom soup as well, and hopefully they have improved the 'powdery' consistency of the Tomato since I last had it.

This is not to say, I haven't known people to live ONLY off the Chocolate packs or Banana Packs. Don't be scared to try them ALL and you WILL hate all of them for about a week while your tastebuds 'settle'. And yes, you WILL hate them all the way along. But as BL says so often - they're like medicine - and we don't take meds cuz they're nice!

:D
Have fun, good luck!

It is personal choice but i absolutley love the chilli. I went through about 4 or 5 weeks when i had chilli for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. I love it :D

Good luck love. Im on LL 6 months today :D

Hi Size 16 will do!
so how was your first day?

yeah everyone is different re the foodpacks, I went throgh a stage where I couldnt get enought of the chilli but now I cant even bear to look at it but I gag! , I love the nut fudge bars I keep mine in the fridge and for me they tend to last longer that way and you really feel like your eating something (chewing something) good luck with your journey, stick to it and you will be delighted with the results x

Yea the nut fudge bars are def much better and last longer out of the fridge or even longer if straight out of the freezer. Yum.

Back