Flavours

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hi all,

Im going to finish some leftover LT shakes and then start EXANTE mainly due to cost. However I notice that other ex-LT'ers say that EXANTE tastes better!

What EXANTE shakes are your favourites and what do you do to 'jazz' them up??

My fave flavour is chocolate. I don't mind all the flavours but most of them I make up with hot water and add coffee, cinnamon or sweetener.

Thanks!

Seems chocolate gets the thumbs up!

Does anyone know the calorie count of the porridge?

I did LT and the only one i 'liked ' ( ie could stomach ) was choc , I like all the Exante shakes and the soups too ( the LT soup made me heave and hated the CD ones too ) and the bars ... OMG they are lush !!! , but everyone likes different , I am sure you will find them nice compared to LT !!

for the shakes the only one i can't stand is the choc, so opposite to all others here, but not keen on choc flavoured stuff in general. My fave is strawberry followed by vanilla

Soupwise has to be the thai chicken, and quite liek the tomato but tend to add chilli to that to spice up a bit

The bars are totally different to the LL but pretty good to be fair.

I'm just restarting and have ordered boxes of strawberry, vanilla, thai chicken and toffee/ raisin which I'm hoping will see me through

cheers
P

Back