Induction Flax meal bread

lisahhump

Just cooked up my first batch and it tastes yummy how much can I eat of this? The recipe said it makes 12 with 1g of carb for each piece do I just count it as part of my daily intake?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes count as part of daily intake - but you can also have too much! I found half to 1 mim a day just right. Sorry you will have to look up equivalent on mims thread! But anyway depends both how you feel and if stalls you. Enjoy

I am new to low carb and am missing something "bready". I think it would just make lunch choices that much easier. What recipe did you use?

I googled it and used the first recipe that came up I think it's worth experimenting with but I've only lost 3lbs this week and think it could be due to too much of this yesterday!!

For the last 3-4 days I've been having a mim, but I somehow gained 3lb over night :( I read somewhere that flax seed can cause water retention, so need to drink extra water? I hadn't been drinking my 2lt of water so I'm hoping it's just water gain.
And apparently flax seed is good for getting the bowls moving... Nope not for me it doesn't! Laxative for me in a bit!

Back