Flexi days + further down the road

crimson_noir

Hey all,
I was just wondering how often do others have a flexi day? I must admit I have had one every week so far and have lost but as I am the beginning of my losing I am sure that is why it has been ok. My second question would be when I was doing ww we had it drilled in to us - eat all your points as you wont have anything to drop when you stop losing, like with calorie controlled diets where you drop the cals you take in. So how does this work with sw as I am not counting cals but pilling my plate high - do you cut down on syns as I not using the full syns allowance every day at the moment?

I don't often use the full syns every day, then I don't feel so guilty when I have a 'flexi' day. I make sure I eat all my healthy extras though. I'm sure over the week I have more than my syns, and I don't think I can get away with it any more, but while you can, enjoy it!

I had to cut my syns down, initially to ten (I always have 15) and then to 5 a day. Also you concentrate on filling your plate with superspeed foods and snack on superfree too.
I did a week of success express too and dropped my Tuesday treat for a few weeks!

^ ooh what is success express - is that hard to do?

Success Express is when you have three meals a day (you can have both green and red foods on the same plate in these meals), your normal healthy extras and syns, but you can only snack on superfree foods. This might need correcting as I'm trying to remember off-hand what it says in the books...

I'd find it difficult as I tend to eat small but many meals, so the 3 a day thing wouldn't really work for me...

Hope that helps.

^ thanks that's like the ww core plan I found that too restrictive. I know I worrying about things that have yet to happen.

Back