• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Flexi syns is there a limit

nicolas

Silver Member
Hi I'm on plan just over 3 weeks took me the 1st week to get used to it now very happy
But :(
I going away to a hotel this weekend so figured I'd do the weekly sums instead of daily so weekly 105 so say I save 80 of them for weekend is that the yay it works that I just count to 105 not nattering which day I eat how many if u get me

Sorry if I waffling appreciate all replies thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
It's fine to use your syns like this but it's not what SW call flexi syns - that's something a bit different.

Have a great weekend and well done for planning ahead!

delleh

it is fine to do this, but write it down. Chances are you may go over - but be prepared, dont beat yourself up IF it happens and you gain you'll know where it will have come from.

Eating out can be a complete pain in the bottom!

They generally say stick to 5-15 a day, with 10 being the general rule of thumb. Theyve found that as soon as people start having such as 12, 15, 17 a day, it really becomes a problem, as they normally try a little bit further.

My advice. Try your hardest BUT enjoy yourself. If you gain, you know where its come from and it'll be off next week! x