• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

flexi syns

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone well im off work for the next 2 days (2mro and wed) as it the 12th holidays here in NI I will be out all day tomorrow at the band parades, my BF is in a band so will be out from all hours, I am goin to have a flexi syn day as I want to enjoy the day I am not goin to go mad but I will prob have a sausage bap which is provided for everyone in the morning and then possibly a chippy etc later on in the day, I am going to take fruit wit me to snack on as don’t want to go overboard, only thing is I have weigh in on Wednesday evenin, do you think it is bad too have a flexi syn day the day before weigh in?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Flexi days are there to be used when you need them irrespective of how close to weigh in day they are. And when doing a flexi day you accept that you may not lose that week anyway. it's about staying in control rather than just saying "sod it" and eating till the cows come home.

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yeah i no wat u mean i wont be goin crazy anyway but just wanted to c what everyone elses views were..

thanks..

katty

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 14st6lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
enjoy the occasion and if you do have a slight gain, you planned ahead and accepted that you were going to go over your syns for the day. set yourself a limit, and have fun :)

Yes as comments above. Flexi syns are for rare occasions and are not to be used lightly.

They will most probably affect your weight loss too.