flexi syns

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone well im off work for the next 2 days (2mro and wed) as it the 12th holidays here in NI I will be out all day tomorrow at the band parades, my BF is in a band so will be out from all hours, I am goin to have a flexi syn day as I want to enjoy the day I am not goin to go mad but I will prob have a sausage bap which is provided for everyone in the morning and then possibly a chippy etc later on in the day, I am going to take fruit wit me to snack on as don’t want to go overboard, only thing is I have weigh in on Wednesday evenin, do you think it is bad too have a flexi syn day the day before weigh in?

Flexi days are there to be used when you need them irrespective of how close to weigh in day they are. And when doing a flexi day you accept that you may not lose that week anyway. it's about staying in control rather than just saying "sod it" and eating till the cows come home.

enjoy the occasion and if you do have a slight gain, you planned ahead and accepted that you were going to go over your syns for the day. set yourself a limit, and have fun :)

Yes as comments above. Flexi syns are for rare occasions and are not to be used lightly.

They will most probably affect your weight loss too.

Back