1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Flexible syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mizkirsty, 14 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Well-Known Member

I'm planning (after an unexpected invite out) 40 total daily syns tonight (already had some earlier today) Will I still manage a loss this week if I'm 100% otherwise? X

Last edited: 14 April 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Well-Known Member

Try it and see! Definitely don't cut back on the remaining days until WI as things can go wrong. I hope it all works out!

4. lumina

lumina Well-Known Member

I've done this and had no or very low sins for the rest of the week until WI - losses have still been good :)

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Yes you can. If it were me I'd drop 5 syns a day until WI as a buffer but you don't have to. It's all about experimentation and what works for you. If this is a comparatively good week compared to how you ate before then you still have a good chance of a loss and if not it's not unexpected and can be redressed the following week.

6. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I figured out if I dropped my daily syns from now till wi to 9.5 I'd still come in at 105 for the week. So that's my plan!

It's not as though I had a wi day treat or over my syns any other day etc etc.

It's only my second week on it and I feel terrible like I could have ruined it all.

Was hoping to manage 1.5 following on from 5.5 from first wi to get my 1/2st. But now I'd just be happy for a loss!!! :( xx