Extra Easy Flexible syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mizkirsty, 14 April 2014.

1. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Well-Known Member

I'm planning (after an unexpected invite out) 40 total daily syns tonight (already had some earlier today) Will I still manage a loss this week if I'm 100% otherwise? X
    Last edited: 14 April 2014
  2. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Well-Known Member

Try it and see! Definitely don't cut back on the remaining days until WI as things can go wrong. I hope it all works out!
  3. lumina

lumina Well-Known Member

I've done this and had no or very low sins for the rest of the week until WI - losses have still been good :)
  4. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Yes you can. If it were me I'd drop 5 syns a day until WI as a buffer but you don't have to. It's all about experimentation and what works for you. If this is a comparatively good week compared to how you ate before then you still have a good chance of a loss and if not it's not unexpected and can be redressed the following week.
  5. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I figured out if I dropped my daily syns from now till wi to 9.5 I'd still come in at 105 for the week. So that's my plan!

It's not as though I had a wi day treat or over my syns any other day etc etc.

It's only my second week on it and I feel terrible like I could have ruined it all.

Was hoping to manage 1.5 following on from 5.5 from first wi to get my 1/2st. But now I'd just be happy for a loss!!! :( xx