flexible syns

DearFatty

Silver Member
Can someone explain the principles of flexible syns please. I am guessing it is in my books but would like an easy explanation if possible :)

Hiya
the way I see it is flexible syns are used once in a blue moon to enable you to still have some kind of normality say for a special occasion or where your going visiting and dont know what food you will be having so you cant plan red, green or extra easy or work out syns in pud etc

You set a number of syns you think will be appropriate for the occasion and then stick to it so say for my 30th Birthday i knew i was going out for a meal and i wanted pud I said i would use 50 syns that day and then you try to stay as close to the limit you set

The next day you draw a line under the night or day out and get back on track using your syns as usual its basically a planned way of getting back on track and having a "normal" life. once in a while going off plan doesnt do much harm its the not getting back on straight after that fluffs things up by saying its flexible syns you have the motivation still there to get back on track, if you just went out to frankie n bennys ate a meal and pud and drank a bottle of wine and hadnt planned it most people would think ah well ive fluffed up i may as well give up im fluffing useless if you had planned and said ok flexible syns tomorrow its my birthday but back on track the day after you get straight back on it

Hope i made some sense !

Gen xx

Yes it makes complete sense. Thanks for the explanation :) I really need to get my books out and have a good read up on things before I get completely complacent and slide backwards

Back