Extra Easy Flexisyns???

law3a3m

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

I'm just looking for a bit of advice really about flexisyns. I went for weigh in last night but couldn't stay for group due to being on night shifts (rubbish!) so didn't get chance to speak to my consultant.
I've got a night out planned for Saturday and I know exactly what I SHOULD do - stay within my syns only drink what is sensible etc- but I want a night of enjoyment without counting syns in my head! I'll probably have a bottle and half of wine and a couple of vodka and diet cokes and I'm prepared to take the hit of 50syns. Now do I deduct these from my weekly total (which is do-able I can manage without syns easy enough) and make sure I eat well or does flexisyninng mean extra syns that you take the risk on?
I'm confused!
Any help/advice muchly appreciated

Xxx

Flexisyns & deducting from your weekly syns are different.

Flexisyns are if like you are going out & know you'll go over your daily syn allowance, but before you go you decide how many syns you are going to have & then stop once you've reached that amount. You continue until next WI having your usual amount of syns. However, you have to also bear in mind you may have a gain or STS at WI. If you are out drinking a good tip I found on here is to save all your straws & then at the end of the night you'll know how many syns you've had.

I always count my syns on a weekly basis because MiL comes round on a Saturday night with wine & chocs, I start of with 105 & count down until next WI.

If you do a search there are lots of threads about flexisynning.;)

Back