Flights are booked...

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
My grandmother rang me earlier to ask me what days holiday I had off work and then rang me back to inform me that she'd bought our tickets!! :p

For anyone wondering what the fluff I'm going on about my little sister (9) has been cast as the lead in Annie in Gibraltar (she lives there, she's not flying all the way out especially lol) and the lil ole granny and I had this vague idea of going out there to see her perform.

Wasn't sure it was actually going to happen!! :D:D

I used to live in Gibraltar and get so excited about the thought of going back for a bit. The flights she's booked us on have us out there for 15 days which is going to be awesome!!! :)

Now comes the itchy bit... I've really gotta get my bum in gear and start losing some more lbs sharpish!! Can't be going out there looking frumpy and fat! Have a dad, two sisters, ex-evil-step-mother and old flame to impress! The heat is on dudes and dudettes... :character00116:

How fantastic, when do you go??? i'm sure you'll look fantastic x

no pressure, have a great time hun xxxx

Oh not going for a while! Should really have put that in the post! 29th Sept - 14th Oct :)

That's ages away... you'll have lost loads by then! :D

Oh not going for a while! Should really have put that in the post! 29th Sept - 14th Oct :)

crikey - 2 1/2 stone is doable with exercise - what do you think ?

I really, really hope so!! I'll be getting on my cross-trainer at every opportunity and also doing my fitness DVD (Carmen Electra 'Fit to Strip LOL) Every little helps and I'm gonna need all the help I can get :)

You go girl...of course you can do it... and knock mr old flames socks off!!!

you will easily have another 3st off before you go, and i'm sure you'll knock them all out with the NEW YOU

That's ages away hun, you will be a stick by then!! What a lovely nan you have. Me jealous ?? Of course xx

You WILL do it!!

Thats cool about the flight back to Gibland though- i thought she wasn't going to book them until August?

Hooray for going on holiday! xxx

sounds great you will have a great time and look FAB x

owwww it sounds fantastic. You've got plenty of time to shift those lb's and make that ex drool over 'the one that got away'.

What a lovely Grandmother you have. By the time you leave you will be HOT and gorgeous looking. It is nice to have a target to aim for.

Good luck hun.

x

I have an ex-evil-stepmother too! It is so important to look better than them!! Luckily mine is quite large, and has THE oddest shape, positively barrel chested!

Guen

Back