Flights

Nemesis82

Silver Member
Hi All,

This is very off topic but i wondered if anyone had any advice with regards to the best websites to use for cheap flights to the States?? I tried googling but i can never tell which sites are actually decent.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Cheers, Nat

Depends where you are going, if Europe try www.Easyjet.com or www.travelsupermarket.com or
www.expedia.co.uk or
for example if going to US try putting in google American Airlines, each country usually has it's own airline which is sometimes cheap, or put in google the place you want to go to & some airline will come up.

Happy Holidays:D

American airways are usually quite cheap, and you can get v good deals if you are willing to fly via somewhere. For example when we went to vegaa a direct flight waa £1000 each with virgin. It was £430 going via chicago with american.

I used to use expedia.com - not used it recently though as not been anywhere interesting.

We went to new York with KLM direct flight and was the cheapest we could find. The service was fab too.

Skyscanner.net is another good site for flights huni, give it a try.

Another vote for Skyscanner (it has an App too)

Another good app is OnTheFly by ITA - all one word as there is another on the fly app - this is available for iphone and android:)

The ITA one gives the travel agent booking code so you can choose a complicated itinerary and order it at the price quoted so long as you give the agent the correct code.

Being an expat, I have to do this regularly. I always find the cheapest flights between cheaptickets or kayak .

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your advice!! Going to start looking now!!

Cheers :)

Back