Floppy fat!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Is it just me or does you fat feel floppier and wobble more when you are on LT/CD?

most definately i'd say. got myself in a right twist today over my belly fat (caught sight of it in the bathroom mirror) got to work and was in a foul mood, had to remind myself how far i had come or the depression was threatening to envelop me. feeling somewhat better now but suppose i'm having a FAT day

Worrying me now!! :(

we are nuts are we...but, i suppose it could just be the fim bits getting firmer..which make the floppy bits feel more floppy ...and also when you have more flob i suppose you don't think about it as much as everywhere is flobby, wobbly!
no lose skin issues tho hun..plenty of water and exercise sorts it!!

yea i know your right nic but isn't it weird that we're nearly to goal and still finding fault with the new bodies we've discovered.

II think as women....we ALWAYS WILL!! I remeber times when i was slim before, i still felt fat! but less often than when i was fat! hey ho...we will never be happy unless we have something ti whing or worry about lol

I'm surprised you two have any fat left to wobble!

yup, still fighting the flab... i may be size 10 but, i am tiny height wise so still not fat free

OMG I got so much chunk on me its unreal - even though im small - the amount of fat I can still grab is gross - I know that even when I get to 8stone Im going to have a big jelly belly. I am determined to get to 8stone in August and by my birthday in November to have a toned tummy.

i figure it's because when we're bigger we have more fat crammed in a tight space so it's harder and then as we lose it there's less fat there so it wobbles more as your skin shrinks. i take it as a good sign the fat is going!! :D

abz xx

I don't know about you, I can only speak for myself here but being on a VLCD is fantastic because I don't feel so bloated all the time (my stomach is the first place to look smaller - not flat by any means) - and that is why I think that the fat feels floppier...there isn't the bloating to keep is stretched.

The things we worry about!!:D

You are doing fab and your muscle tone is obviously good at 62%. - Well done

Er, yeah!!! BUT.....children has a lot to do with it, I've had 3, thats my excuse lol!
T x

I assumed that my fat was floppier coz it wasn't as solid as before coz it was going!

I'm also with Monsoon - after 3 children my skin in floppier! Lol! That's my excuse and I'll stick to it!

Must get some of that there bio oil to rub in - I'll do anything if it will help!

x

holland and barratt do a good alternative to bio oil and its cheaper and just as good.

my tummy feels wobbly too, i was feeling fatter, but maybe it is becuase there is less fat pushing it out...?

must get the bust cream out again! just in case!!

with avons cream i went from a b cup to a d cup in a month, stopped using it so i dont look like dolly parton!!!

lol :D

me happy now!!!!! (sorry still cant get over WI) :D:D:D:D:D:D

OMG I got so much chunk on me its unreal - even though im small - the amount of fat I can still grab is gross - I know that even when I get to 8stone Im going to have a big jelly belly. I am determined to get to 8stone in August and by my birthday in November to have a toned tummy.
OMG your birthday is november too lol scary so is mine 22nd to be exact...what date hunni!!!

OMG your birthday is november too lol scary so is mine 22nd to be exact...what date hunni!!!

Wowwww - you could be twins split at birth working towards the same goal, with matching floppy, chunky bits :D:D:D:D:D:D

I just thought I'd dig out this thread as I remember reading back then and thinking WTF?! but now I understand completely what Nictastic was saying!

It's like as I've lost weight my blubber has lost it's density and is now wobblier than ever! :eek: My stomach is gross, I can wibble it loads more than I used to be able to! (I admittedly was sat on the sofa wobbling my own belly fat last night! lol)

This is one of the major things im worried aout
Im twice my ideal weight so even if i can get down to 10 stone im going to be all wobbly

I dont think any amount of exercise can put all mine back and as i could never afford a body uplift

this worries me

ok yeah ill look ok with my clothes on but im scared i wont be a pretty site when they are off

Anyone who sees you with your clothes off should love you for you, regards of any leftover bits of wobble.

BUT - millions of water and plenty of exercise (if you feel up to it) will of course help. I know I can't afford one myself but plenty of people on here use the Slendertone stuff and swear by it so if it's an option for you perhaps invest in one to help you on your way? x

Back