Floppy fat!!

Any recommendations for firming creams?

I know Guenevere uses some very expensive stuff that she gets shipped from the US. There's a thread on it somewhere. I really don't know though to be honest, I'm just using my regular moisturiser and every so often putting some L'oreal (I think) firming lotion on that was bought for me ages ago.

I think I may attck the Avon site

Lol! Have fun :)

The great news is that the floppy fat, melts away with LT YAY!!! Still have a few bits i need to tone up but, then again no woman is ever happy!
But, yeah...its wierd when yur fat gets floppier than before and was quiet scary at the time...thanks miss brite for making me feel not as mad hahahahaha either that or you are as mad as me hehehe

'Ello there you skinny stranger you!! :D I'll go for the second option as I think we're both a bit mental ;) How are you getting on babe? xxx

My tummy has improved a lot - but i still have a long way to go before i would be able to wear a top that showed it off! lol

I think i just need to keep to wholesome foods (chicken, fish, wholegrain rice, beans and lentils) and exercise a lot. I think im going to move from maintenance shakes to promax to up my protein and help with the toning.

There is an interesting thread on here that links to an information site on sagging skin. I really want to be toned and not have any blubber or sagginess. I have 3 more pounds to go - but I still reckon when I get to there Im still going to have a good bit of flab... does anyone know how long it would take to turn this into tonedness????

AND if i loose the 3 pounds and I still have flab - should I loose more fat? Like should I set another goal to loose another 4 pounds or so and see how I look then????

Any help on this would be appreciated?

thanks
x

WOW

You have added some brilliant links to the forum witchey!

Hey igirl, you're right! I remember asking this about 3 or 4 months ago - I had these weird lumpy things on the underside of my arms. I TOTALLY freaked out! It felt bizarre when I would touch it. I think it was you who answered me and explained it. And you were right! Those lumpies turned in triceps!!! Now if it would only happen to my abs!!!

Read this on the link above and it was soooo good... I got this in my arms now - its disgusting!!! I hate my arms but ive been working really hard and these lumpy bits are doing my head in - but after reading this I feel so much better! Cant wait to they turn into triceps!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Again... fuggin ace link :D

This post is exactly me at the mo
Hey igirl, you're right! I remember asking this about 3 or 4 months ago - I had these weird lumpy things on the underside of my arms. I TOTALLY freaked out! It felt bizarre when I would touch it. I think it was you who answered me and explained it. And you were right! Those lumpies turned in triceps!!! Now if it would only happen to my abs!!!

I've got this on the inside of my arms (even though my biceps / tricep are SO much more defined) & on my belly :)

It feels like that because the muscle under it is becoming larger, whilst the fat is getting smaller, and so the fat cannot "spread" over the muscle properly (realllllly laymans terms there but it's about right) so i jiggles and bunches, making it look and feel creepy. :)

Wow howdy our posts are like twins dude!!!!

Again... fuggin ace link :D

This post is exactly me at the mo

I've got this on the inside of my arms (even though my biceps / tricep are SO much more defined) & on my belly :)

Oh babe! Me and u are like 2 wee twins! Both feeling the same, reading the same stuff and experiencing these freaky bumps which we can now be excited about together! lol

love u babe xoxox

'Ello there you skinny stranger you!! :D I'll go for the second option as I think we're both a bit mental ;) How are you getting on babe? xxx
Hello chuckles, hehe Yeah..but, we wouldnt be us if we weren't a bit mental haha
Not bad hun...plodding on cant wait for next week... the kids go back to school and i can start my bike riding again! whoop whoop
How the devil are you?

Can't complain, can't complain. Really hoping to lose a decent amount over the next few weeks though, holiday is looming! :eek:

I bet it'll be nice to have some you time again when the boys go back to school! You'll miss 'em though ;) You still doing your low carb plan? xxx

hey babe....

Can't complain, can't complain. Really hoping to lose a decent amount over the next few weeks though, holiday is looming! :eek:

I bet it'll be nice to have some you time again when the boys go back to school! You'll miss 'em though ;) You still doing your low carb plan? xxx

You will notice big difference once your BMI goes under 25... and that will be no time for you now! Your results are awesome! :) rock on!!!! xxx

oooo. the holiday to Italy? Where you will be seeing the ex?
Cool, yeah i am sure you will look amazing!!!!!
I love it when they are at school lol ...dont get chance to miss em as they are back by 3.30 lol
Yeah, not exactally atkins, but fingers crossed its working! Still in ketosis so roll on friday yay! Not going to the chemist, but i will weigh in on my scales!!
I am gutted i seem to have missed a proper heated thread before lol bugger!!!

You still in ketosis nic! wow thats pretty awesome - i havent checked bu ive been eating carbs so i doubt im in it! well done u for sticking to ur plan! only 5 pounds to go! wow - brilliant isnt it!!! xox

Yeah, i was kicked out when i ate carbs...but cut em ( when i felt ill) and was back in within 2 days when i decided to go low carb...but it has been really low carb ... so still in keto land yay!!!
Its fab!
BUT!!!!!
Have you noticed how hard it is to keep up on the water when you are eating food?!?!
I have been 5hite...only just managing 2 ltrs!! was on loads before x

Back